Thursday, November 7, 2019

Asagao-chan's pet insurance ・ ipet have been stopped  November 7, 2019





Mokuren-shan and Asagao-chan.


A barricade of Bactrian camels at the exit of the stairs.

I just took a photo because they were so cute. 😝



The front of the stairs is the LDK entrance.

2 Nyan, who can't get into LDK, is waiting for mom in this way.

I want to be able to put it in early.
I haven't done any measures to prevent nail sharpening,

The third countermeasure against nail sharpening · Restarting corrugating work -     March 10, 2019
Nail sharpening measures fourth ・ corrugated board-work continuance-    March 23, 2019
Anti-abrasive measures on the wall · Wallpaper protection sheet collapse   April 2, 2019
The nail sharpening measures sixth edition ・ The vase was impossible for cardboard support    April 6, 2019
Shion-chan, you too,!He has deep nails on wallpaper    April 9, 2019
Nail sharpening measures eighth edition ・ inside the stairs     April 15, 2019
Nail sharpening measures ninth, inside the stairs completion    April 23, 2019
Nail sharpening measures 10th round, completed under the stairs     June 7, 2019
Nail sharpening measures 11th · completed upper the stairs   July 08, 2019
Corridor measures from the 12th bullet ・ stairs completion of nail sharpening, ... But G appearance. . July 25, 2019
Ready to be released soon LDK, wallpaper protection sheet, and plywood board  September 23, 2019 
LDK's nail sharpening measures continued,,,   October 26, 2019


I do my best. .
*
*



Well, I had already applied for pet insurance for Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan.
Order pet insurance documents. September 22, 2019
Pet insurance application with Asagao-chan and Mokuren-chan,   October 6, 2019
The animal health insurance card has arrived-  October 19, 2019

Mokuren-chan is

Anicom Insurance Co., Ltd. Pet Insurance (Benesse Corporation is the agent)
Neko Kimochi Kenpo

Application has been completed at.








in this case,
Special Injury Exclusion Special Provisions
Because there is

It seems that insurance is not effective for diseases that occurred before application.
(It may be okay if it does not recur for a certain period of time)

In the case of Mokuren-chan,


 

Cat rhinobronitis


I think it can't be helped.

Kiren-chan is a long-lasting cat case that took a little while.

I learned later that it was better to isolate it. .
(When I greeted her, I was said that "cat catfish is safe because it doesn't get infected.")

But Mokuren-chan likes to play with other cats,



If I look at this kind of friend,
I'm crazy. .



And



Asagao-chan's 




ipet Ipet Insurance Co., Ltd.

I signed up for

As a special provision for excluding specific injuries,

"Skin disease (excluding tumor) / ear"

They said.

For skin diseases, I had previously treated various acne mites and reported it.
back
But ...

Asagao-chan vaccination variety      May 4, 2019
And only the medicine remained-In the case of Asagao-chan-   May 7, 2019
Drink new antibiotics in the pill crusher & pill pocket    May 12, 2019
2 Nyan double visit was difficult.     May 27, 2019
I started taking medicine for the tick to Asagao-chan  1 June 2019
Asagao-chan, he seems that it may be an acne tick that the front line does not work!   June 9, 2019
I examined about ivermectin    June 16, 2019
I examined "cat mite tick disease" in 「CAT MEDICHINE」.    June 21, 2019
Asagao-chan seems to be a little better    June 26, 2019

What is an ear?

Because he was Sakura-neko? ?


I wondered if I contacted the ipet.


About this application,
I'm afraid that according to our underwriting standards,
“Skin disease (excluding tumor) / ear”
I was presented as unsecured.

It ’s very painful,
Regarding the contents of underwriting standards
Since it is private,
Thank you for your understanding.
We are sorry for not meeting your request.


Because the answer was

I decided to stop the ipet.

Just sign up for Anicom,
I would like to think about it again.




Hey, Asagao-chan. What a great cat.


original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃんのペット保険・アイペットはやめました  2019年11月7日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...