Sunday, April 7, 2019

The nail sharpening measures sixth edition ・ The vase was impossible for cardboard support April 6, 2019





She is good look, Mokuren-chan.



Mimicking on a white cushion.




Strange face ~


I do not want a late update.
Today is a holiday, and I was sleeping until 5 o'clock.
(I gave breakfast and medicine once and went to bed again)
After all I can not get tired of work.

"Morning type and night type are decided by gene and can not be helped"
Even if "night type" people make an effort, they can never become "morning type": Research results

Read the article,
I understand why it is.


*


Well today is
It has become a regular on recent holidays,
It is a corrugated cardboard wall.

Nail sharpening measures fourth ・ corrugated board-work continuance-    March 23, 2019
A continuation of the last part of the outer wall of the stairs.

 

↑ here.

The previous,
Anti-abrasive measures on the wall · Wallpaper protection sheet collapse   April 2, 2019
Since the protection sheet of the cat room collapsed, it corresponded suddenly.


 

The area is not so much,
There is a part that lights up at the bottom, and I have to cut it out,
Because I have to bend because it is a corner,
It took time.



Cardboard also seems to have a fiber orientation,
It seems to be easy to fall if it is sideways.
It's difficult. .




Shion-chan who is directed from below.



"What do you do?"



"Please do it quickly"

I'm sorry. .




It is unusual to see the work, and she is still looking sideways.



It is like this.




I'm finished.
Since the upper part was put on the switch part with gum tape, it stands up somehow.

Still, I just stood against the wall,
There is a risk of falling to the front.

I have to hold back with something,
I bought a temperature and humidity meter in Nitori yesterday,
I bought a new temperature and humidity meter ~     April 5, 2019
I bought a vase and an artificial flower with it.



Immediately check, ...



A little,,



that,,



Let me open it




It is a vase purchased in Nitori.
The larger one on the right is 462 yen
The round on the left was 370 yen.



It's like this, with artificial flowers, each at 370 yen.



sniff,,



Well, there is no smell because it is artificial flower.



One at the end of the landing.



And I wanted to get the cardboard down in the big one ,,,,





It was impossible.

The space between the wall is empty.

Hmm, sorry.



The operation seems to be a failure.



"The nail is sweet"

Also, I think another---


original Japanese version  → 爪研ぎ対策第6弾・段ボールおさえに花瓶は無理でした  2019年4月6日






Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...