Tuesday, May 7, 2019

And only the medicine remained-In the case of Asagao-chan- May 7, 2019



It is Asagao-chan.

Depending on the example,




















This is how he waits for his meal.

But he still shun, I'm off guard. . .
Tohoho. .



The other day the vaccination has ended safely,
In the reddish part of his back,
Antibiotics and allergy medicines have been released.
Asagao-chan vaccination variety      May 4, 2019


In, two kinds of medicine taken.

Neomarermin 2 mg
A histamine H1 receptor antagonist that suppresses the allergic reaction caused by histamine.
It seems to be a drug for urticaria and dermatitis.

Amoxiclear 100 mg
It is an antibiotic for dogs and cats that is based on the penicillin antibiotic amoxicillin.



The blue one is an antibiotic.


"Please stop if he gets diarrhea (if it gets worse)"

As I was told, my diarrhea got worse, so
(The image is self-indulgent)
Antibiotics were discontinued once.

So, if I revive biofermin,
It's a bit nice-it doesn't change much.



I will drink the rest of the neomarermin in the morning and evening,

He can not drink it. .

Asagao-chan is still,
I can't drink it by touching it, opening it, holding it, etc.
The basic is
Mix with rice. (Option)




Leave the grain,



Put some wet rice,
Furthermore, I also carry the Chul



Mix up.



Pak Pak.

:



Well,

Why only drugs remain! ! !
Why not drink together! ! !


One, next means,

Smash the medicine with a spoon



Load biofermin,




Put wet rice,



Pak Pak.



He still left half. . .

Urameshiya ~ ~ (much different)





Why do you leave only the medicine?
I don't get well, Asagao-chan. . . đŸ˜˘

I'm in trouble. . .


original Japanese version  → ăă—ăŚč–Źă ă‘ăŒćŽ‹ăŁăŸăƒźćœéĄ”ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ăŽĺ ´ĺˆăƒź  2019ĺš´5月7日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017ĺš´8月1日 I've been working every ...