Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Anti-abrasive measures on the wall · Wallpaper protection sheet collapse April 2, 2019




It is Mokuren-chan.

 

If I turn the camera, she will turn around.




After we moved, Mokuren-chan gets nailed with the wallpaper of a new house,
Wallpaper protection sheet put in last November.
壁に爪研ぎしてしまう木蓮ちゃん。。。orz    2018年11月10日




Translucent wall scratch, dirt prevention Wallpaper protection sheet (adhesive type that can be peeled off: standard) 90 cm × 10 m

 

Although it is good to put it,

 

There are also things that come off,
壁の爪研ぎ対策続き・壁紙保護シートはがれちゃう  2018年11月21日

I've been using it, but




Finally collapsed.

It has been peeled off with the tongue.

It is not all the things I put.




This is still alive.
It may be sweet how to paste from the beginning.

In the place where it peeled off, the wallpaper did not peel off and it was fine.

This protective sheet may be transparent,

How expensive it is!
10980 yen in 10 m!

So, by the example, it became cardboard.
壁の爪研ぎ対策パート2・コルクボードはどうでしょう?  2018年11月16日
爪研ぎ対策第3弾・やっぱり段ボール 2018年12月9日
Nail sharpening measures fourth ・ corrugated board-work continuance-    March 23, 2019


 

With a lot of Amazon cardboard,



Cutter to gum tape. This time also Sellotape.



Gum tape is applied and reinforced the bending part,



Connect and paste,



It is like this.



Connect the bottom of it,



I also bent and fixed the frame part of the window.



Slide the two under the window and stop,



Drill a hole in the outlet,



It is like this.

Well ,,,
It has become a very immaculate room in appearance design.
I would like to attach a white imitation paper or draw a picture,

This desk,
It's been 30 years that my deceased grandfather bought me when I entered elementary school.
We brought here that it was buried in the garbage house of the parents' house.




The memory desk is sticky with gum tape.

Sorry, Grandpa. . .


The rest will be switched to cardboard little by little again.


Don't sharpen your nails for asking, Kiren-chan.




"I'm sorry"



She was angered, and she was fooled.


Actually this wallpaper protective sheet,
I have bought one more.

I think that I would like to use it for places where it is absolutely difficult to use cardboard or careful protection.


original Japanese version  → 壁の爪研ぎ対策・壁紙保護シート崩壊  2019年4月2日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...