Monday, June 10, 2019

Asagao-chan, he seems that it may be an acne tick that the front line does not work! June 9, 2019





Today was the hospital of Asagao-chan.

I have been trying medicine because his back was partly red and his hair was thin.
Asagao-chan vaccination variety      May 4, 2019
And only the medicine remained-In the case of Asagao-chan-   May 7, 2019
Drink new antibiotics in the pill crusher & pill pocket    May 12, 2019
2 Nyan double visit was difficult.     May 27, 2019
I started taking medicine for the tick to Asagao-chan  1 June 2019



I was trying a liquid medicine that works for ticks.
Be aware of the side effects and gradually increase the amount.
It should have been for 10 days, but somehow it ended on the 8th day of yesterday morning. .





My back is still thin and my hair is standing up,
Redness has been drawn from one time,
While thinking that it is a little good,
We went to the hospital.


It was good to be cool by rain today.
The hospital was also open because of the rain, so I did not wait too much and I consulted.
I was a regular senior  veterinarian.

I said, I has given him  front lines, he said,
"This medicine is good for acne mites and the front line works well for ticks and fleas but not for acne mites."
Story with

Acne mite!



It seems that there is such a tick.

Acne Bite wiki

It seems to be overproliferating due to immune deficiency etc. in the human face. .

Creepy. . .




They're in the hair roots, but it seems that I can not see them even if I take them and look them under a microscope. (It is not a bad illustration)


Everyone has, but after all it seems to be sick with stress. .
Is that so stress? .




By the way, it is such a guy that is not in the front line.

Tick ​​wiki




"If you get better with the medicine, you may have been an acne mite."

Based on the diagnostic treatment of
We decided to continue our current medication for a while.




I got medicine for 20 days.



3888 yen.






We were able to have a medical examination this time without using net

You were great, Asagao-chan.


Or you,



from when,



so much,



To the sweet boy,



Did it become?



It's all over now.



original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃん、フロントラインが効かないニキビダニかもだそうですよ!  2019年6月9日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...