Monday, March 11, 2019

The third countermeasure against nail sharpening · Restarting corrugating work - March 10, 2019




It is Mokuren-chan of the stairs.


When I moved to a new house ,,,,
Mokuren-chan has started to sharpen the nail with a wall,
In a panic! !
(We are rental)


I bought a variety of countermeasures.


壁に爪研ぎしてしまう木蓮ちゃん。。。orz    2018年11月10日
壁の爪研ぎ対策パート2・コルクボードはどうでしょう?  2018年11月16日
壁の爪研ぎ対策続き・壁紙保護シートはがれちゃう  2018年11月21日


Now, isolate Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan in a room stuck wallpaper protection sheet,
I am giving out a little when my eyes reach when I have a mama.

However, this wallpaper protective sheet ,,






It's getting peeled off.

Moreover,

high!
(10980 yen at 10 m)


By saying that,

We decided to put cardboard on the corridor and take countermeasures.

爪研ぎ対策第3弾・やっぱり段ボール 2018年12月9日









I opened the cardboard like this and cut it up to stand against the wall.

However,

In winter, ...
I lost the harsh cold of the corridor,

Work interrupted.


At the time when the temperatures of the daytime finally came to 13 degrees or spring,
It was carried to restart work.




Today is a staircase.



"Mommy, are you going to leave?"

And, I got in the way of working as soon as possible.






Hey Hey,,



When you get on it ,,,



I can not do anything.



Please do not settle down at Mama's knee.



Do not defeat this cat as well. . .


The work content is simple.



Cut the cardboard,



I will just stick together.

Yet, it costs a lot of time. . .

Today ended in an hour with a break in between.
The rest is on holiday and there is time.










It is like this.




Do not scratch nails.


original Japanese version  →  爪研ぎ対策第3弾・段ボールー作業再開ー  2019年3月10日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...