Tuesday, May 28, 2019

2 Nyan double visit was difficult. May 27, 2019



Asagao-chan,



Keika-chan.

today,
We went to the hospital for two

Oh, two cats,

They were heavy.



The left is Asagao-chan's carry, the right is Keika-chan's carry.
Asagao-chan is 5kg a little, Keika-chan is 3kg a little.
A total of just 8 kg.
If you add the weight of the carry further, probably about 10 kg. .

Unusual. . .

And the heat is too much, 40 ° C in the car before riding. .
Desert? Is it a desert? Where is Japan's Kanto? ?

The window was fully opened, air conditioned, cooled and then headed to the hospital.


At first, consultation of Katsura-chan.
I am an ordinary female veterinarian.

Based on the fact that two seizures occurred one day the other day, it was decided to continue 1/2 tablets.
Also again, Keika-chan of the attack    May 8, 2019

I ate a lot of food and I lost a little weight.
3.06 kg

I tried using the stomach medicines that I had started, and I was told that I would check it if it was no good.

Stomach drug that you started out before?
Oh, Gaster ,,,
Where did you go? .
(Mama is not good at keeping things organized.)

Pancreatitis? Cataract specific lipase test of diarrhea Keika-chan on March 13, 2019




Consave was prescribed with 1/2 tablets.
Good, this one is easy to drink.
Plus, a suppository for the amount used.



That's why



3250 yen.


Continued,

Consultation of Asagao-chan.
This is a commuter-like senior teacher.

I have a slight redness on my back.

Blood was collected for the purpose of testing.





There is no big abnormality but ...

Creatinine 1.8
If it exceeds 1.6, it will be in stage 2 of renal dysfunction.

Results of blood collection by Keika-chan and mama - Inspection value of human · Inspection value of cat -      February 15, 2019

It's tougher than humans. . .

It was said that let's do an examination and echo in a state.
Such, I'm intangible. .
It seems that the hurdle is too high for Asagao of the level that finally came to touch.

At the moment,
1 tick
2 disease like atopy
3 Didn't it fit foods?
4 Stress (he will give up on his own)

Seems to be considered,
"Let's smash one by one"
It is said that

We got a medicine for the tick.




liquid.



Suck it with a syringe and mix it with the rice.



I will gradually increase in small amounts.
It is a medicine that acts on the nerves of mites, so it may affect the nerves of cats infrequently, so it seems to be increasing little by little.
After taking it for a while, I would like to give it a day.
I decided to give it from this Saturday.

By the way, it seems that tick does not get infected with other cats.
(I do not know why)



That's why



11340 yen.

Close,
today,
It is 14590 yen.

Unpleasable


Well, while it was hot, both of you were tired-







He is stressful after all?



At first it is "health of lower urinary tract",
I guess I should not think about the top either.



When He's eating rice, he is accustomed to going out little by little.



Recently, he was able to stay outside for a little while.
He will be back on the gauge soon.



You want to go out early.





Keika-chan eats rice--


original Japanese version  → 2ニャンのダブル受診は大変でした。 2019年5月27日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...