Saturday, May 4, 2019

Asagao-chan vaccination variety May 4, 2019




It is Asagao-chan.

Today to vaccine et cetera,
For the first time after moving
I took it to the animal hospital.
(The last time was TNR)
捕獲成功!! TNR作戦実行中!  2018年3月30日
動物病院にTNRお願いしてきました&今月の猫様代  2018年3月31日
TNR終了!朝顔ちゃんリリースしました。 2018年4月1日 

From the conclusion,

more than I thought,

She did not go wild.




Put the disgusting Asagao-chan on the net,

 

I put it in the carry.

We went to the animal hospital by car while crying.

Fortunately he went to the examination table without going wild.

 

It does not move around on the examination table,

he was adult enough to worry.


There are various reasons for this visit,

1  vaccination
2  Infectious disease inspection
3  back hair is missing
4  microchip registration


1 vaccination
Three kinds of mixture finished successfully.



It seems to be a vaccine called Ferriback L3.




2  Infectious disease inspection

    

FeLV   Feline leukemia virus infection      negative
FIV     Feline immunodeficiency virus infection    negative

It was good

then,
FIPV was also tested for feline infectious peritonitis virus
It is a virus that has not been tested so far.
Cat infectious peritonitis is a scary disease.

As this is outsourced, the result seems to be one week later.


3  back hair is missing

This too was taken for examination by taking hair.

It is said that it will be allergic or infectious disease,
I got allergy medicine and antibiotics.

 

One tablet twice a day

Also medicine ,,,
I wonder if I can drink it. .



4  microchip registration

Because there was no microchip, it was another opportunity.


Then if the stool is loose,
His buttocks are dirty,
If I put a thermometer, it would be dirty with loose stools,
I was told to bring stools the next.



Thank you for your hard work.



 

Initial examination fee 1620 yen
FCoV Qualification 7560 yen
Virus test (FeLV, FIV) 5508 yen
Three kinds of mixed vaccine 3240 yen
Wood sputum examination (fungus) 540 yen
Fungus culture test 2160 yen
General examination by mirror examination 1080 yen
Internal medicine, prescribed amount 10 days for 3240 yen

As the feline infectious peritonitis virus test is high,

 

24948 yen.



*








It is a pre-meeting meal.


How would I give you your medicine,
And trouble. . . .



For now divide it in half,



Drop some of the wet,



I tried to mix it at Chul.





He left one,
he could almost drink it.

Now mix with the rest of the wet,



He ate it.




Once pill is hurdle high, but
the powder change the taste of food.
It was good to drink (eat?) somehow



I hope your hair on your back will be good.

Yes, I was off today,
I put a mat under the room of Asagao-chan.




I am preparing for him  to get out of the gauge.

If the infection is negative, I take out little by little and would like to interact with other cats.


I will go back to the results of the examination a week later.
I hope you are negative.



original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃんワクチン接種色々  2019年5月4日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...