Sunday, June 2, 2019

I started taking medicine for the tick to Asagao-chan 1 June 2019





It is Asagao-chan.







Well, the medicine of the tick that I received at the animal hospital the other day,
2 Nyan double visit was difficult.     May 27, 2019

Here it is.




It is a dropper.

 

Such a feeling that we will increase a little small amount little by little,
It is a very difficult way of giving medicine.

Moreover, since it acts on tick nerves, it sometimes also acts on cat nerves.
The administration is given in the morning, and the first day is seen one day, and if it seems that neurological symptoms appear, it will be brought to the hospital.

Specifically, flutter, licks, etc.

What a risky drug. .



So, I'll wait until the weekend.




I decided to mix it up with him.



It is impossible to enter 0.05 ml of air. .



Maze maze.



He ate it deliciously.



Good night

After that I went to see the situation from time to time.



Oh, you're not fine for a while?



Hey.



Are you okay?





But before he got cooked, he was fine.



Feeding with rice,



Go out of the gauge little by little.



Pak Pak.



Well, back. .



After all it is red.

First of all, I will continue to see the medicine.

I hope he don't get strange side effects.



Hey, Asagao-chan.


original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃんにダニのお薬始めました  2019年6月1日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...