Sunday, October 6, 2019

Pet insurance application with Asagao-chan and Mokuren-chan, October 6, 2019


It was cool today.

It's been a long time since I was able to spend without air conditioning in my house, which is relatively hot.

I hope this is the case all the time.


Well, today.



I applied for Adagao-chan insurance for pet insurance.


It ’s the one I ’ve ordered materials from before.
Order pet insurance documents. September 22, 2019


Click here for Asagao-chan.



ipet Ipet Insurance Co., Ltd.




I wrote it in the materials I ordered,



Send it in an envelope.


And the picture of the insurance card

I applied by e-mail with today's top photo.


There are so many different photos,












I'm quite lost

However,
I can't decide which photo of the insurance card to use, so my insurance application is delayed.
Because it was in a state of falling over at the end.

Yeah, that ’s fine.
I decided.


I just wait for my insurance card.


In fact, Mokuren-chan also applied for the application.



Mokuren-chan is this Anicom.



Anicom Insurance Co., Ltd. Pet Insurance (Benesse Corporation is the agent)

Neko Kimochi Kenpo

anything,
Mokuren-chan's home (Is that so?)
Alma, the organization that protected me from the Animal Protection Center

It seems that if you make a contract with Anicom from this website, it will add to your feed.
https://ameblo.jp/alma-soulmate/entry-12528716030.html  
(There is a banner at the bottom)

So I decided to apply here.

But,

Mokuren-chan has a cat cold.
It was always in my right eye that I was depressed at the center. .

After filling it in

Need review

It has become.



Well, we can't get insurance, Mokuren-chan. .

I will wait for the result.





Shion-chan is wondering if urine stones will settle down.





Keika-chan, hmm. . .

If you enter, it will become Anicom.
It seems that the senior age limit has passed.

However,,



She did n’t eat rice today,
Tomorrow is the direction of Periactin.



What can I do?


original Japanese version  →  ペット保険申し込み・朝顔ちゃんと木蓮ちゃんと  2019年10月6日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...