Saturday, November 9, 2019

Amazon returned goods trouble-traders needed to be careful-November 8, 2019





This is Shion-chan.



Perrot.



Nobby.

Now,
The other day I did a return procedure



This defective item.

Sorry, Shion-chan. Patience in Necolon, and again Amazon returns with defective products-November 4, 2019



Kiseki Pet Bed Spherical Transparent Wooden Pet Nest Space Capsule Pet's Nest Cat's Toilet Pet's Nest Interior Acrylic Bed Paw Ball Fashionable (Dark Wood)


Amazon 15600 yen + shipping fee 580 yen

When I made a return request,

This time, in addition to the great inconvenience caused by the lack of inspection, we are sorry for the unpleasant feelings.
As a matter of fact, I would like to say that I am grateful, but can you send me a copy of the defective part?


When,
I was asked to send evidence photos,
Send,

This time, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by our inspection mistakes.
This time, we are checking the contents of the inquiry with the factory.
We will contact you as soon as we have confirmed it, but we will reply as soon as possible to confirm your receipt.


If I wait


I confirmed the image. Certainly, the package was damaged due to insufficient shipping and handling problems.
4 new legs can be shipped from the factory.
Is it okay for me to give you a 46% OFF (7500 yen) refund as an apologize?
This product is very popular overseas and Japan has just begun selling recently. This is a recommended point.
Please do not use it.




NOOOOO Wow---
New legs--??

I can't fit it because I don't have a screw head

What is it, “Please do not use”?


...


Because there is no help,
Contact the Amazon customer center
Finally, it was fully refunded.

Good grief,,

However,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the products you receive are not returned and can be processed freely.

I was told,
Because it becomes charged with bulky trash,
"I want to return goods by cash on delivery"
If I say

Returned goods will be shipped overseas. I'm sorry because cash on delivery is not possible.
We will pay for the disposal of bulky garbage.
Can you cancel the store evaluation?




After confirming by contacting bulky trash,
It seems that it can be disposed of at 400 yen,
I gave up the return.
(Store evaluation will not be canceled.)


There is a mail order,
It ’s really dangerous to buy it at first sight.
Even if it is written in Japanese, it is not necessarily a Japanese contractor.

The previous trader came all the way to get back if the goods didn't fit in the cardboard,
It ’s the difference between cloud mud.




Bonbi Cat Base

Amazon 24101 yen



In the future, just look at the products and do n’t buy them.
I'd like to order the dealers carefully.




“Before Reflecting”

Yes. . .


original Japanese version  → アマゾンで返品トラブル〜業者には注意が必要でした〜  2019年11月8日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...