Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Asagao-chan seems to be a little better June 26, 2019





It is Asagao-chan.

It was Asagao-chan's hospital today.

I was taking medicine with a suspected acne mite.
Asagao-chan vaccination variety      May 4, 2019
And only the medicine remained-In the case of Asagao-chan-   May 7, 2019
Drink new antibiotics in the pill crusher & pill pocket    May 12, 2019
2 Nyan double visit was difficult.     May 27, 2019
I started taking medicine for the tick to Asagao-chan  1 June 2019
Asagao-chan, he seems that it may be an acne tick that the front line does not work!   June 9, 2019
I examined about ivermectin    June 16, 2019
I examined "cat mite tick disease" in 「CAT MEDICHINE」.    June 21, 2019


Today was a female veterinarian.




Asagao-chan, a good boy, he did his best while shaking on the examination table.


I do not know if his back has improved if I look every day,
Seeing with the veterinarian, I wonder if the red part is gone.








I do not have a back picture for a good comparison.
It's pretty white.




We were prescribed to continue ivermectin a little more.





Today, the reexamination fee and the prescription fee are combined,
It was 3888 yen.



Even so ...










What if you become so sweet? .








He had been scorning Shasher a while ago. .


I think he's already a de la délere.


But because you are in isolation in the room,
If mom does not go for a while,
he is rolling up Meow Meow.

So, when mom goes to the room,
Now let me get it out,
he is screaming  Mia Mia.


What are you?
If you are not always together you say
Man of bondage
Is it?








I hope you can get out of the room early.



To that end,
First cut the nails,
Take a bath,
Become friends with Shion-chan and others ,,,

There is still no way to go.










Little by little.


original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃんちょっと良くなったようです  2019年6月26日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...