Sunday, June 16, 2019

I examined about ivermectin June 16, 2019




It is Asagao-chan.



He is getting used to it.



Good.





Good boy good boy.

A little bit, but now he can play with cat feather toy.








occasionally.



Park.


But just in trouble,
Asagao-chan.

He is super-crying.

He's a crying song.

It's just about what to do,
What to do now?


Specifically, morning and evening, I will go back before I go.
(I don't know if he's crying when I'm going to work or go out)
I thought he was hungry because he screamed before eating rice,
As he screams after eating,
Does he want to get out of the room?
Is he simply sad ,,,


Don't worry that the noise will drive you out of the rent over time.
The neighbor was moved     May 14, 2019




I'm in trouble.


*

Now,

As part of my back has become thin and red, it is morning glory that is continuing medicine,
Asagao-chan vaccination variety      May 4, 2019
And only the medicine remained-In the case of Asagao-chan-   May 7, 2019
Drink new antibiotics in the pill crusher & pill pocket    May 12, 2019
2 Nyan double visit was difficult.     May 27, 2019
I started taking medicine for the tick to Asagao-chan  1 June 2019

Asagao-chan, he seems that it may be an acne tick that the front line does not work!   June 9, 2019




Hmmm ..., does not change so much-

It's not bad, but well. . .


Here comes the potion,






Ibomek (Ivermectin)
It seems to be a medicine,
I checked a little.

First,
Ibomek is a product name (it seems to have appeared in many companies)
Ivermectin is the main ingredient.

Ivermectin is a member of the macrolide family of antibiotics, and it seems to be a remedy for parasites called nematodes.
It is said that Japanese Otomo Hiroshi (Nobel Laureate) discovered a new kind of actinomycete and developed it from the material it produces.
Ivermectin wiki

But besides nematodes, it is also used to treat lice and mites, lichens and filarias in dogs, and mites.
Ivermectin veterinarian wiki

It seems that injection is used for extermination of pigs and cows, but there are also fatal cases, so care is necessary.
Veterinary Medicine Laboratory / Ivermectin-Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries


How do you connect with the Nobel Prize? .






I hope your medicine will work and you will be better.


Oh yeah, the water supply I bought the other day was a bit, but it drank!
A new morning water dispenser for Asagao-chan    June 14, 2019







Drink a lot.


*



I wrote on the blog yesterday
“The Truth I Want to Tell About Tokyo Cat Guardian”    June 15, 2019
The topic of Tokyo Cat Guardian was on the topic of Twitter.
Thank you for your feedback.

I think that I am very sorry today.


Meanwhile this book



"How to pick up a stray cat"
Tokyo cat guardian supervised

"How to pick up a stray cat" January 4, 2018

Read this




Became using the hands of grandchildren
It is a fact that Asagao-chan came to miss you.
Asagao-chan that just sounded a throat & a humidifier that leaked out     February 1, 2019
Warmth of the gloves' s Asagao-chan ~ At last I touched him ~ March 1, 2019
Congratulation Asago-chan, graduation from  grandson's hand!     March 12, 2019
Asagao-chan, I finally touched him with bare hands! ! !   March 18, 2019

I appreciate that point,
I would like to use this book as a reference for continuing to get used to other cats.

I can not do anything, but,,,



original Japanese version  → イベルメクチンについて調べてみました  2019年6月16日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...