Saturday, July 13, 2019

Shion-chan who got stuck in a toy and couldn't get away, rampage July 12, 2019






It is Shion-chan.

He is not a lion.
He's angry.


Previously bought toy



Cat toy [DIKASI] Turning ball round and round Cat spoils Educational toys for cats Underexercise Stress relief (orange) [Genuine] beautiful packaging




ロシアン王子のご機嫌うかがいは難しいですよ  2018年10月5日

But,

It seems that the neck has completely entered the hole in the middle from the top. .



(But it is out of focus)


I am surprised when I go home from work.

Why in such a situation. . .

Shion-chan himself is
There was a slight nosebleed, but fortunately there were no major injuries.

What are you doing, Shion-chan, okay?

I tried to get rid of it.

This is made by combining four parts,

Was it painful when I took two parts,

Rampage.




Scratch scratch scratch

Run up and down the stairs, run around and run away,
When I try to touch it, I will intimidate Shashasha and spin it on my face.




You can not afford to spend such a lifetime?
Will you become a Lion?

Do not listen to persuasion.

Even if I try to put him on the net.


About 2 hours,
While eating rice and taking a break on the way,
I was doing a chase, I was doing

Well, I don't know the problem,
I made up my mind.


First of all, I evacuated Mokuren-chan to the corridor.



She was scary and she was always at the high end of the stairs.

Sorry, Mokuren-chan, you were scared.
(I followed her later)


Shion-chan is isolated alone in his usual cat room.



Prepare the gloves and gloves used for Asagao-chan and put them on my hands.



Prepare pliers and scissors to cut plastic.

later,,

Feeling.

I'll take whatever happens if I get scratched
It was feeling that.

It sounds like you're scared of being against animals.

(I was scared, but)


Put a spirit and catch Shion-chan,
From behind his back,
Hold it down like a hug from above,

I managed to cut it.






I moved it with the pliers and cut the softened part with scissors.



I got it.
He's still angry.



This is a disposal.

It has become a very dangerous toy.







Honor injury ,,,?

In addition, the wound has increased.
Kusun. .

"Have been given to him by cohabitation"

If yI say
It seems to be subject to misunderstanding that seems to be various.




Well, I'm fine and safe Prince.
I'm sorry for mischief.


original Japanese version  → おもちゃに首を突っ込んで取れなくなった紫苑ちゃん、大暴れ  2019年7月12日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...