Tuesday, February 11, 2020

I bought cat goods in Shibuya-  February 10, 2020




A new toy with Shion-chan.


This new toy is
Mom went to Shibuya today and bought it.
Due to various circumstances, I am going to go one week.

Shibuya! ! !

For the Gunma countryside,
Big city! ! !
(Oh, no, no, no





Too many people!




I am still wandering around.
I went to Protective Cats Cafe "Komaneko"   February 3, 2019
I went to the exhibition “Cats are just cute” @ Shibuya Hikarie! September 1, 2019


I grew up in Gunma countryside and am not good at crowding.
I'm not good at getting down the stairs, and I can't get down without using railings.
A station that has both of them is not very good.

Gunma is mostly a car move, and there are many people who can sit on a train, so I lived without much trouble until this year as the stairs were a little troublesome.

But I couldn't say that.

My next job is commuting by train

Besides, I ride the Yamanote Line. .

so,
I was wandering around Shibuya Station.



I finished my business and dropped in


 


Shibuya Hikarie ShinQs Cat Festival 2020


I had a cat festival at Shibuya Hikarie ShinQ, a department store that is connected to the station.

I thought that cats would sell if I deal with anything. . .

I'm buying . (Slightly)



Cat tea brand seal tea ¥ 1000

The bag on the right is a gift for those who have taken care of it.


I bought pet supplies at the Tokyu Hands Shibuya store because I bought another one.

Tokyu Hands does not sell dogs and cats ecologically, but it does sell birds and rabbits ...







Kashakasha tail.

1210 yen.























Immediately Shion-chan played it.. 
It was fierce. .

 

The first toothpaste sheet.

550 yen.

This is,



With Mokuren-chan,



I'll try Asagao-chan again with a toothpaste sheet.
Your mouth smell will not heal with dental spray alone. .

Toothbrush added to water and dental spray October 5, 2019
Baby toothbrush and brushing tissue   October 24, 2019
One dental spray is about to end. December 16, 2019





I'm sorry for Keika-chan, there are no souvenirs.

 

Since 2875 g and the weight broke below 2900 g,
I had her drink periactin.

Shion-chan, how is the effect of Gaster? (With vomiting image)   February 6, 2020
[Extra] I went to Aoyama's French salad bar "CITRON"   February 2, 2020
Cost of cats  January 2020     1 January 31, 2020
Consultation is postponed due to snow & Nyan-guard order + α January 28, 2020
Finally,we get the intestinal flora   January 26, 2020
"If you feel that your cat is old." Supervised by Takahiko Sakaguchi, written by Nana Takanashi, read over.  January 24, 2020
【Extra edition】 I went to a vegetarian dish (?) "Genmai vegetarian food  Rice Child"    January 21, 2020
"Protected cat life after unprecedented! Ikezaki's house edition" written by Sunshine Ikezaki January 20, 2020
Daily appetite enhancer periactin ~ weight loss is not good Keika-chan (with toilet image)   January 19, 2020


 

Seems effective.



We are doing our best with dry mixer food.
New Year's New Year's dishes are wet rice with a dry meal from a mixer- January 1, 2020
What is the stress of Keika-chan? Coldness? Another cat cry?   January 7, 2020


Urinalysis results will be reported at a later date.
At last, the urine test and beads operation were managed successfully (with toilet image) February 8, 2020


original Japanese version  → 渋谷で猫グッズ購入してきましたー  2020年2月10日







Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...