Friday, October 25, 2019

Baby toothbrush and brushing tissue   October 24, 2019





It is Asagao-chan.

Asahi-chan's canines are shaved slightly.



can see?

I wonder if I have eaten hard food during the time of the stray. .

You had a hard time ...



You did your best.


This book I read the other day,




"Older preparation for cats" 
I want you to know because I want them to live forever

Cat old man
I want you to know because I want you to live forever

"Older preparation for cats" written by Tsuruko Ikida,   October 21, 2019

Look at this,
again,
We have to take measures against periodontal disease!
I renewed my feelings.


Oh dear,
Until now,
I brushed her teeth to Kiren-chan,
Super mint toothpaste for cats! August 7, 2018

It was a little sloppy because of the moving flapping. .



So
The other day,
Buy dental spray and liquid toothpaste for drinking water,



Petio Dental Spray 50nl



Redenta Water Plus Liquid Toothpaste Care for Dogs and Cats 237ml

Toothbrush added to water and dental spray October 5, 2019

Then I used it.


However, that is not enough. .

Her mouth is smelly.


So
On the way home from work today,



A toothbrush for babies,



I bought a toothpaste tissue for the elderly.


Former Asagao-chan is



Asagao-chan with a bad mouth (December 7, 2018)

Not very much
I couldn't brush his teeth

But,


now,




Because I came to hold him like this!

I think I can brush his teeth.




Together with Mokuren-chan, who dislikes brushing her teeth,



I will gradually get used to brushing their teeth.




By the way, Shion-chan is



Because brushing is impossible!



I put liquid toothpaste in drinking water.


Keika-chan,



Actually, she

Her teeth are only canines!



Ahn ...
no good. .

When I first took her to the vet
“The teeth don't fall out naturally, so she must have been domestic cats.”
He said.



Where did you get your teeth pulled out? .



It seems that yesterday's Periactin is still working.

Weighing together & Periactin input    October 23, 2019


original Japanese version  → 赤ちゃん歯ブラシと歯みがきティッシュと  2019年10月24日







Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...