Tuesday, January 7, 2020

What is the stress of Keika-chan? Coldness? Another cat cry?   January 7, 2020



This is Keika-chan.

She’s not easy to eat,
If she lose weight, she have to take periactin repeatedly.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays-  December 23, 2019
My last work day of  the year--  December 27, 2019
Cost of cats December 2019 -I was taken care of this year too (with toilet image) December 31, 2019
Asagao-chan was found-- ^^   January 3, 2020


Wet,  she will eat a little more,



Mix the dry,
New Year's New Year's dishes are wet rice with a dry meal from a mixer- January 1, 2020





Reviving the wet that she was eating before she has not a therapeutic food,
I also tried mixing dry powder.

She tried to eat as much as she could,



She lost weight again with 2870 g,

After all, I had her drink periactin today.



Fortunately, it worked and she ate.


















Good girl good girl.



Keika-chan was a good cat who was quiet since I picked her up, didn't make much noise, and was used to people.
She is praised by a vet at a hospital with good pups.

However,
Even if she endure various unpleasant things and put up stress, I think it is difficult to understand.
(Similar to Shion-chan, it's easy to understand if you hate things and get angry, but ...)




I wonder if there is something that can cause Keika-chan's stress
I thought again.


One is
Coldness.

It was cold today-it was raining.



The thermo-hygrometer and clock from my previous bedroom have now moved to the LDK.
I bought a new temperature and humidity meter ~     April 5, 2019



I put a clock that can display the temperature,
17 degrees? ?



I'm using it for heating quite a bit.

However, the bedroom where Keika-chan is






The air conditioner made in 2012 is installed,
It certainly feels ineffective, isn't it?

So I bought a new thermo-hygrometer.



ThermoPro hygrometer thermometer digital thermohygrometer room room temperature LCD large screen maximum and minimum temperature and humidity display TP52 with backlight function

Amazon 1385 yen



It is like this when opened.
It glowed



After all it is 17 degrees. .

Although it is cold air near the floor, some countermeasures are needed.
think.

However, the replacement of the air conditioner is not easy because the air conditioner is expensive.
I wonder what to do. .




And the cause of stress of Keika-chan.

The other is

The cry that can be heard from outside the bedroom!












These two.


Keika-chan is isolated in her bedroom alone.

I picked her up when I was at the house before and had been isolating her for a while.

After a while
If she meet Shion-chan and Muren-chan,
Epileptic seizures. . .

"It's terrible, let's have a little bit more visits after the seizures have stopped."
The visit was canceled.

And unfortunately, the seizure of Keika-chan was not interrupted,
She has always been isolated.

Even in my current home, she is isolated in my bedroom.

However, when I was in the bedroom with Keika-chan,
Other cats came in front of the bedroom door,
They try to get in and squeal.



Especially noisy,



This CAT.


Keikachan, the smallest of the four cats.

A big cat she doesn't know tries to get into her room,
If they were singing right outside the room,
I think it's stressful.


Here too, I'm going to consider some countermeasures.

Specifically, I have to make sure they don't come to the corridor right in front of my bedroom.

Also Nyan-guard . ?





にゃんがーどのねこ工房から返信来ました〜  2018年11月27日
It was impossible for one person to assemble "Nyan-guard"! ! January 23, 2019
"Nyan-guard" I tried hard and assembled alone. January 26, 2019
Toothpaste cotton became a toy. January 27, 2019
Photographing party of our cute cats - I tried using fisheye & wide & closeup lens February 6, 2019
3000 yen cash back from Nyan-guard was transferred      March 2, 2019



I'll ask you a little more quietly


original Japanese verssion → 桂花ちゃんのストレスは何ですか?寒さ?ほかの猫の鳴き声?  2020年1月7日






Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...