Monday, February 4, 2019

I went to Protective Cats Cafe "Komaneko" February 3, 2019




Continued from last time (I went to the limited-time protection cat cafe "Edo cat cafe”! January 24, 2019), Mommy's fickle journey, Protective cats cafe tour 16th.


The protected cat cafe you bothered this time is here →
Protective cat cafe KOMANEKO

As its name suggests, it is a cat cafe in front of Komazawa University in Komazawa.

Protective cat cafe that you bother before is here → Protective cat cafe circulation report collection


Until that Komazawa University,
First, take the Yamanote Line and change to the Den-en-Miyako line at Shibuya station.

But,

I do not know the transfer port to the Den-en-Miyaki line. 😱

I wonder why. .
Shibuya station, urouro, urouro ,,,,

I just addict to the depths. .

I can not help it, so I asked the information.

To the extent that young woman is listening to what,
"When you leave the West Exit and go to the right, you will find Hachiko Exit,"

Therefore, I do not know the Hachiko Exit!
Do not be naughty, Gunmar born redneck! !
(* Not everyone in Gunma does not understand Hachiko Exit!)
JR is totally unkind at all!
Make a station like this maze! ! (Eight Opinions)



And somehow discovered.
Today is also motemote.



I finally got to the ticket gate of the Den-en-Miyako line.
I have lost a lot of time. . .

By the way, I heard that I can get on a bus from Shibuya station, but I gave up when there were 40 bus stops. If you are used to Shibuya, please take a bus. .



It was at Komazawa University Station.



McDonald's discovery. I wanted to stay if I had time.



It is Komazawa Park Exit.



Leave this exit and proceed to the left. Is the top fast?



Turn left at the intersection called Komazawa.



It is Komazawa University.
Naturally I came for the first time.



Is it such a time already college entrance examination?
I do not remember well twenty years ago, but it was hard work.

Because we were poor, we were private in Tokyo (did not it) as an option of examination from the beginning, I know little about Komazawa University. Hakone Ekiden or something?
Anyway, it is a big university. On the way from the station, there were several buildings called "●● Faculties".



As I passed the university there was a big park next door.



It is a protected cat cafe "Komago cat" aiming for the path of the park.
That's a nice thing.
Today the weather was nice and there were many people walking the dog. It is hot and hot in the midst of a warm climate. . .
Is it already over the winter in Japan? It was actually two months.




Go up the stylish outer staircase and go up and the 4th floor is the entrance.




There is a hand washing area and a small terrace outside.




I am going to enter the room by pushing the interphone after washing my hands here.
Well, is it raining quite often on rainy days?



Trash in the trash can.



Press the interphone to enter the room.

When entering it becomes a double door by example, put shoes in the outside shoe box and wear slippers.



Staff is one young woman.
Put the luggage in the locker.



I will receive an explanation and receive a card that took a long time.
Then, the locker key.
Then I have one drink.
I made it to orange juice.
















The interior was supposed to be able to climb the fourth floor and the spiral staircase to the fifth floor.
Half of the 5th floor was a staff room, part of it was colonnade from the 4th floor.
The front and the terrace side have become large windows, there is also a colonnade, so there is a sense of openness very bright, no smell and it was clean.







Although the wall is a concrete color, there was no coldness in the interior with a sense of unity and the ornamental plants.
I would like to see after-sale after-something.
What a beautiful house like this. .







I can see the park opposite ..., I wish I could see you (Shimizumi)



Then there is a spiral staircase in the room.



There is no sense of oppression because this is also almost net shape.




When you climb it will be on the 5th floor.



There is a corridor like a crossing,



After all wide window.



You can see the bottom from the stairwell.



This was a staff room.



Where is Nyanko going up ,,,



From the bottom



I can see,,
He went through.



If you look closely well you can see it under the stairs



My offspring sleeping on the other side!


There was also a big cat tower leading from the 5th floor.






Looking from above it is like this.
It looks pleasant.

When I went there was a couple (couple).
After that, parents and children came in and another pair of couples came in on the way back on their way home.

There were about 15 cats in all.
There were a lot of offspring which seems to be quite a kitty still.




The kittens played a lot.






Meanwhile, an adult group that does not move extremely. . .














The toy box was turned over, these two.




Sucker type hammock in the window? had.
I bought it before, but the sucker was weak and it fell down and threw it away.









It seemed pretty popular, trying to get on with a change.






This child is growing up and trying to get it ,,,



It is dirty on the window.



You can not take it.



Tree climbing is Nyanko.



Yusa Yusa.



Elephant.



Other kitten came,



"I want to climb up too"



It is an interesting toy.



Hide the head ,,



Do not hide the tail.



Hello.



"Entering"



It is a lucky cat that is also here.
【番外編】猫寺=豪徳寺へ初詣に詣でてきました 2019年1月3日



Hisashi Eguchi Do you like it?






"Nice weather,"


I had a plan after this, so I regret to leave in 30 minutes.
The charge was from 1 hour, which was 1200 yen.




Point card is here.


The location is good, the interior was also a nice cat cafe.
Thank you for the permission given to SNS, staff.
I bothered you.
Please keep doing a good job.

original Japanese version  → 保護猫カフェ「駒猫」に行ってきました 2019年2月3日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...