Monday, February 3, 2020

[Extra] I went to Aoyama's French salad bar "CITRON"   February 2, 2020

Today,

Cafe where you can eat vegetarian dishes (or rather salads)

Aoyama
BAR A SALADES PARISIEN
CITRON
I went to

1st / 2nd floor of Seirin Building 2-27-21 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062

I've been vegetarian food recently.
[Extra edition] I tried vegetarian and vegan dishes    December 17, 2019
【Extra edition】 I went to a vegetarian dish (?) "Genmai vegetarian food  Rice Child"    January 21, 2020



I am not a vegetarian.

I think that animal protein should be present for human survival.
Also, our cats need meat and fish.

However,
If you do n’t want to kill the creatures, that ’s better.
I think.

So,
I wonder if there is something like artificial meat or ips
I expect.
(There is no basis, but there is no studying there)

Until then, I want to spend as little meat as possible.

But I still eat it. .



The story returns,
This shop in Aoyama.

 

It is a fashionable shop that French people are doing.

The clerk was also like a Frenchman.
The Japanese spoke fluently.

But I
"Can I take a picture and give it to SNS?"
He did't understand when I ask, so I'll explain in poor English.
(Thank you for your permission!)





The first floor looks like this.

Citron seems to be fruit of the citrus family close to lemon.
Citron-wiki

Actually this shop,

 

Christel Takigawa
Christel Vi Ensemble
Seems to be cooperating with.


Christel Takikawa's marriage-night release trial & G measures continued   August 7, 2019
Aya Sugimoto's Eva news & Crystal Vie Ensemble newsletter ; They arrived together  December 21, 2019



It was a little bit, but I raised money and received a booklet.








The first floor looks like this.



Half viking.

In Google ’s introduction,

Salads using French dishes such as quiche and gratin and organic vegetables are popular. Salads can be ordered in addition to the chef's recommended salads, as well as made to order.

Had been,





I ordered a dessert set!

I recommend French food and organic vegetable salad,
Why me

It was a half-hearted time,
I wanted to eat dessert.

The salad being eaten by the opposite person seemed to be heaped and delicious.
Next I will eat salad too.



It was 902 yen.

The drinks were quite large, and the cups were doubled and easy to hold.


The shop here is
There is a dog.







There were pictures and illustrations here and there.



"Would you like to work with the sign dog Lemon?"

Cute^^。



*

Now,




It's Keika-chan,



I had periactin drink at 2850g.

Every other day. . .

Cost of cats  January 2020     1 January 31, 2020
Consultation is postponed due to snow & Nyan-guard order + α January 28, 2020
Finally,we get the intestinal flora   January 26, 2020
"If you feel that your cat is old." Supervised by Takahiko Sakaguchi, written by Nana Takanashi, read over.  January 24, 2020
【Extra edition】 I went to a vegetarian dish (?) "Genmai vegetarian food  Rice Child"    January 21, 2020
"Protected cat life after unprecedented! Ikezaki's house edition" written by Sunshine Ikezaki January 20, 2020
Daily appetite enhancer periactin ~ weight loss is not good Keika-chan (with toilet image)   January 19, 2020


original Japanese version  → 【番外編】青山のフレンチサラダバー「CITRON」へ行ってきました  2020年2月2日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...