Tuesday, December 17, 2019

One dental spray is about to end. December 16, 2019





Mokuren-chan and,



Asagao-chan.

The poop is a bit loose, so I adjusted the rice.
Mokuren-chan and Asaka-chan who became Dry food only, November 5, 2019




now,
Only dry in the morning
In the evening, I mixed dry and wet packs.
To the two.





They eat a lot.

It ’s better than it was,
The poop is still loose
(And it smells)



I think it's probably Asagao-chan,



"When I was told that it smelled ..."



"Shobon ..."





I wondered if the poop was loose,



Liquid toothpaste Redenta was canceled,
Toothbrush added to water and dental spray October 5, 2019
Baby toothbrush and brushing tissue   October 24, 2019

It seemed unrelated.



Only the dental spray was in their mouth every day.



One is almost over,

The bad smell remains the same. .




“When I was told that it smelled ...”



"Shobon."

I want to do my best for oral care.

They just hate spraying and I'm full of hands.



Since toothpaste is difficult, it is left in the bathroom.

Well ... when will it be?


original Japanese version → デンタルスプレー1本終わりそうです。  2019年12月16日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...