Sunday, October 6, 2019

Toothbrush added to water and dental spray October 5, 2019





My name is Mokuren-chan.



Unyan😻



It is Asagao-chan.



Dero.

 

It seems that they are having a good time with each other.



Well, from before,
Mokuren-chan was pointed to gingivitis.
(You can't take a photo ...)

Asagao-chan also seems to have a red tooth root.
(Because I see it, I'll do my best.)


Toothpaste snack Greenies



Is
I love everyone so I eat a lot,
After all it seems that it is not enough.

I have tried brushing my teeth until now.
Cat's tooth brushing and 2020 (Nyamaru Numamaru) movement start! January 15, 2018
Super mint toothpaste for cats! August 7, 2018

It's hard to follow. . .



So, we introduced this time

Here.



Petio Dental Spray 50nl

Amazon combined purchase target 483 yen

Just spray it in your mouth!

It ’s good, it ’s fun!

More here,



Redenta Water Plus Liquid Toothpaste Care for Dogs and Cats 237ml

Amazon 2434 yen

Just put it in the drinking water! !


Okay, I wonder if it's for humans.
Toothiness is tedious, interdental brush or super messy,


Start with spray.






“Nyani, Nyani!”

Spread your mouth a little and spray ...

But,
It was hard to hate shaking my face. .


I managed to do it once. .









"... I had a terrible eye ..."


We are putting in and out of super vero.
It seems that it did not fit your mouth. .





The next is this.

Just add 5ml of a cap to 500 to 700ml of drinking water for pets!

It seems,




Part 1 used by Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan.



I put a little.

It will be a problem if you stop drinking.
Apparently it doesn't smell or taste.

Let's continue for a moment.




It looks like everybody, but next is your turn.


original Japanese version  → 水に加える歯みがきとデンタルスプレーと  2019年10月5日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...