Monday, January 27, 2020

Finally,we get the intestinal flora January 26, 2020




My name is Mukuren-chan.




I did my best today.

What did you do?

Today, she was alone in the room from morning until evening.

Until the poop comes out. .



Mokuren-chan applied for Anicom insurance.

Anicom Insurance Co., Ltd. Pet Insurance (Benesse Corporation is the agent)

Neko Kimochi Kenpo

Pet insurance application with Asagao-chan and Mokuren-chan,   October 6, 2019




Then, the guidance for the examination of intestinal flora came.



Application for intestinal flora inspection.   December 14, 2019
Intestinal flora kit arrived-  December 25, 2019
Annoying cat toilet ---hard to get intestinal flora   January 15, 2020


However, at our house, the lotus and morning glory share a toilet,
I don't know which poo he was. .


I stretch it out, then,

Please use Animal Health (intestinal flora measurement)
Thank you very much.

The other day, Mokuren-chan
"Intestinal flora measurement kit" (hereinafter referred to as "measurement kit")
I sent you, but did you receive it?

All you have to do is pick up the lotus-chan's poo with a measurement kit and post it in
You can determine the likelihood of getting sick (*)!
* Not a diagnosis of disease.

The measurement kit has an expiration date.
It will be up to the date stated on the sticker attached to the main unit,
Please return the measurement kit as soon as possible!
If you have already sent back by mistake
Please forgive me.


 A reminder email has come.

"Just take a poo and post it to the post"

That's difficult



That's why only Mukuren-chan became isolated until the poop came out.


 


Finally, the stool for intestinal flora test was obtained.
I've posted it to the post






Good work


However,

Mukuren-chan also had a little loose poop.


Until now, I thought that Asagao-chan's poop was loose,
The rice of Mukuren-chan and Asagao-chan are
In the morning, both are dry only,
In the evening, Asagao-chan is dry only,
Mukuren-chan is a mixture of half-pack wet and dry,
I was doing


I was wondering whether to use both dry only,



I decided to mix both wet 1/4 packs.








Here, you've already eaten, Mokuren-chan!

This completes one inspection.

What remains is



With Keika-chan,



It is a urine test of Shion-chan.





Keika-chan, she hasn't made it to the bead toilet yet.
Strategy of beads for urine test of cat ... Misfire? ! (There is a toilet image)   1 January 22, 2020




As she decreased to 2850 g, I had her drink periactin.

"If you feel that your cat is old." Supervised by Takahiko Sakaguchi, written by Nana Takanashi, read over.  January 24, 2020
【Extra edition】 I went to a vegetarian dish (?) "Genmai vegetarian food  Rice Child"    January 21, 2020
"Protected cat life after unprecedented! Ikezaki's house edition" written by Sunshine Ikezaki January 20, 2020
Daily appetite enhancer periactin ~ weight loss is not good Keika-chan (with toilet image)   January 19, 2020




"I hate beaded toilets."

Well, I'm in trouble.

original Japanese version  → やっと取れたよ、腸内フローラ  2020年1月26日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...