Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year's New Year's dishes are wet rice with a dry meal from a mixer- January 1, 2020




Happy New Year!

New Year's Day in 2020(Reiwa2) is the beginning of a new year!


However, there is nothing special in my home,



We spend a more relaxing and calm holiday than usual.

Long holidays, which I thought were long, are now a turning point.

That's early.


I have three goals this year,
One of them is

"I live happily one day a day with cats"

is.

(Two are secrets)



Thank you for my blog this year, along with the cats.

*

But early in the New Year,



Keika-chan does not eat rice.

Yesterday's periactin was very effective.
Cost of cats December 2019 -I was taken care of this year too (with toilet image) December 31, 2019



It is almost dry.

She ate two Energy Chu-rus, but that was almost all. .
What's up to two Energy Chu-rus a day?
Keika-chan, renal function check (November 20, 2019)
Is Chu-ru the source of pancreatitis? · Keika-chan intravenous second day       March 4, 2019



Why don't you eat, Keika-chan?

She eats a little wet, but still only about half a can and no calories.

So I thought I'd give it more dry as before,
This time I will go on a trip to find rice with Keika-chan    March 8, 2019
This time I decided to make it into powder.



Here is the remaining dry food.



The mixer that was at my house. (I'm sorry for out of focus.)
I haven't used it all the time and I can't remember why I bought it.
Perhaps at a time when I was eager to make sweets, I guess I bought it when I gave out Valentine's ... ?



Put dry food and switch on.



It became powder.



Asagao-chan in the corridor is surprised at the ridiculous sound.
Sorry.



I was a little worried that the taste would change, so I mixed it slightly dry.



Without eating at first,
"Did you know it I mixed in"
I was impatient.
(It's almost like poison is in it.)



After a while, she was able to eat it little by little.

I wish you could get a little nutrient.

It's no longer when you're talking about kidney food.


original Japanese version  → お正月のおせちはミキサーのドライ食かけウェットご飯ですよー  2020年1月1日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...