Wednesday, February 12, 2020

[Extra] I ate vegetable sushi! Sushi restaurant with vegetarian food @ Kawagoe City in Saitama  February 11, 2020




Extras today,

This is the fourth vegetarian food tour.


[Extra edition] I tried vegetarian and vegan dishes    December 17, 2019
【Extra edition】 I went to a vegetarian dish (?) "Genmai vegetarian food  Rice Child"    January 21, 2020
[Extra] I went to Aoyama's French salad bar "CITRON"   February 2, 2020


I feel like I'm getting away from the cat blog,

I hope you understand from the animal welfare perspective.


As I wrote before,
I am not a vegetarian.
Cats need meat.
However, if you can live without killing creatures, I think that is better.
I would like to be able to make protein and animal fat by synthesis of artificial meat and ips.


then,
It's embarrassing,
Actually, me,
Constipation
It is.

I think there are many things, such as short and short legs, lack of exercise, but it was so much since I was quite at ease.

After trying various things,
For the past few years,
Sold at convenience stores and supermarkets,
100-120 g per bag, packed with vegetables such as cabbage and lettuce
I love them.
If you eat it four bags a day, my communication is just right
(About 400-500g of vegetables a day?)

However, I am busy in the morning and eat at the workplace in the afternoon,
It is not easy to get enough vegetables.

That's why I want to know how to eat delicious vegetables.

e? self catering? about what?


Oh dear,
honestly speaking,
No blog material
There is also (laughs)


*

Today, I attended workshop in my localGunma Prefecture.
This is the week that goes all the way.

I'm tired---


And take a detour on the way home,
Kawagoe City, Saitama Prefecture
I came back after eating out.

Kawagoe has been there before, and it's not a land we don't know at all.
保護猫カフェ・ねこかつ in川越 に行ってきました!  2018年4月20日


Kawagoe Sachi Sushi

1-13-7 Motomachi, Kawagoe-shi, Saitama 350-0062, Japan



It is a sushi restaurant.

Vegetarian at a sushi restaurant? ?

According to the website, they do normal fish sushi and meat dishes, but they also do vegetarian food and offer meals that are friendly to Islamic people.







It's far from Kawagoe Station.

I went by car from a high speed, so I'm sorry I didn't know the location.

There was no parking lot and we stopped at a nearby coin parking.



What I stopped was this SAN Park.

 

There was Mitsui's repark closer.

 

Kawagoe City seems to be playing golf at the Olympics.

There was the shop just a little bit from the street.









Look at the quaint appearance,

"What if it's really expensive?"

I was a little scared,
Well, we've come all the way here, so we decided to enter the store.

A kimono wolf came out and guided me.








I sit a seat with a view of the garden.



Here is a healthy menu.

I was at a loss with the eel made of tofu and the ginger fried rice bowl with tomato meat, but,
Vegitarian set
I ordered
2420 yen.




Vegetable tempura.
Because it is refreshing, it tastes great with lemon and salt.



Vegetable, sushi?



Pumpkin, pepper, radish, yuba,



Even in tomatoes.

Huh.

I was impressed that they did their best,

I forgot to get rust removed. .

I don't want to be spicy.
Sushi is always rust-free.

However, I was strictly disciplined by my parents that I should not leave rice,
To eat while weeping.

It seems spicy. . .

However, because I was able to finish eating while replacing tea,
Probably not so spicy.

However, the mouth fills with the taste of wasabi and the taste of vegetable sushi
I didn't understand!



Soy milk sesame udon.



It was warm and delicious.

It was a gentle taste.
(Vocabulary, food repo?)

I am sorry that the ingredients caught some sushi.



It was a treat.

I'm full.



The room where I was was only one set of men and women elsewhere.

Is it about 10-25 years older than me?

"No, even if you spill like this, it can't be helped."
And while women are better, they wipe men's clothes,
It was too hot (dead language).

Neither of them had a ring on the ring finger of the left hand, nor did a woman describe a tree planted in the yard or live with them.

What kind of relationship is your friend?



It may be a store used as a retreat.

:::::

It was good to be able to use the card.

Thank you for the permission given to SNS.
I hope foreign people will come to the Olympics.




*




Keika-chan weighed 2935g today.



She also ate a lot of rice.
Is yesterday's periactin still working?
I bought cat goods in Shibuya-  February 10, 2020



Shion-chan,



Gaster is over today.

After that, apparently no red ones were spitting out,
Prevention of nail sharpening Large stuffing & Shion-chan vomiting again. . . 1 January 27, 2020
Consultation is postponed due to snow & Nyan-guard order + α January 28, 2020
My prince, please have Gaster.   1 January 29, 2020
Shion-chan, how is the effect of Gaster? (With vomiting image)   February 6, 2020



Is it a wait-and-see at the end of drinking?

I'll talk with the vet again!


original Japanese version   → 



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...