Monday, May 27, 2019

Midsummer Mother's Mother Return----Keika-chan & Asagao-chan May 26, 2019




Keika-chan is taking a walk.




After all rice is not good enough,



She also lost weight. . .
3.05 kg. .
Well ,,,

My mom who came yesterday brought me a snack.
Mom's Mother Attacks with May of Midsummer     May 25, 2019



By the example is Shiva.

If I break it up a little and give it to Keika-chan,



She ate it.



Pak Pak.


Here Asagao-chan.



In fact, when my mother came yesterday, it was shrunk back and she was intimidated by him.

It seems that strangers are fierce.

Truly  Stray cat.

But, conversely speaking,



Can you say that you got used to mommy and you forgot a little?



He also started to go out little by little when eating rice.



I'm good at it a little bit, so get used to other people, Asagao-chan.


Tomorrow is a hospital-both.


Mother, thank you very much during the hot weather.


original Japanese version  → 真夏の中ママの母帰る〜桂花ちゃん&朝顔ちゃん  2019年5月26日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...