Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Consultation is postponed due to snow & Nyan-guard order + α January 28, 2020



This is Shion-chan's uuuuup.






Dawn.



Shion-chan who vomit yesterday.


I was thinking of taking me to the hospital today,
Prevention of nail sharpening Large stuffing & Shion-chan vomiting again. . . 1 January 27, 2020





snow?



Yu, snow? ? ?


Since the snow has covered the car,
Consultation is canceled.

I have normal tires.

It's cold. . .


But I'm a little worried.



I don't like Shion-chan Hospital.



It would be more stressful to take them, and they might return to their stomachs.



He is more relaxed in our house.







Keika-chan doesn't eat well,



Since the weight has been reduced to 2860 g,
I had her drink periactin.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays-  December 23, 2019
My last work day of  the year--  December 27, 2019
Cost of cats December 2019 -I was taken care of this year too (with toilet image) December 31, 2019
Asagao-chan was found-- ^^   January 3, 2020
What is the stress of Keika-chan? Coldness? Another cat cry?   January 7, 2020
"Uncle and Cat 4"-Active Uncle and Hibinon,  January 11, 2020
Annoying cat toilet ---hard to get intestinal flora   January 15, 2020
Daily appetite enhancer periactin ~ weight loss is not good Keika-chan (with toilet image)   January 19, 2020






Drink the day before yesterday and again today.
The pace of periactin has gradually increased.



today

Nyan-guard

I have ordered more.



It will be installed in this gap in the corridor.



This CAT is noisy---.






にゃんがーどのねこ工房から返信来ました〜  2018年11月27日
It was impossible for one person to assemble "Nyan-guard"! ! January 23, 2019
"Nyan-guard" I tried hard and assembled alone. January 26, 2019
Toothpaste cotton became a toy. January 27, 2019
Photographing party of our cute cats - I tried using fisheye & wide & closeup lens February 6, 2019
3000 yen cash back from Nyan-guard was transferred      March 2, 2019
What is the stress of Keika-chan? Coldness? Another cat cry?   January 7, 2020


*


Today, my mom's job has been separated.

A slightly different workplace will begin next month.



To avoid repeating previous mistakes,
Bring your weak areas closer to the average,
To improve your specialty even a little,
I'll do my best little by little.






Still, it's a toast.

To think this is my step forward.


original  Japanese version  →  雪で受診は延期です&またまたにゃんがーど注文+α  2020年1月28日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...