Monday, January 6, 2020

Pure Crystal Big at the beginning of work   January 6, 2020



It is Prince Shion on the sofa.


Maybe today was the beginning of many jobs on Monday.

Me too, I was like that.

After a long break, it's hard to go to work. .
I was worried that something extraordinary happened at the end of the year,
It was more than anything else.

Those who worked during the year-end and New Year holidays are thankful.
When I was in Gumma, I was a New Year's holiday worker group,
At that time, I envied, "Everyone else is resting and enviable."
When I noticed, it was year-end.

Even in a society where diversification and internationalization have advanced this much,
The holidays are all closed at the same time.



Oh, the next vacation is GW?
Distantー
I don't want to workーー



"What are you going to luxury?"



"Because you have a long rest, you should work that much."



"And give me dinner too much."




"I want rice!"

It is Asagao-chan who is dying for rice.



"Me too,"



"I want rice."

Mokuren-chan is completely fine.
Mokuren-chan, the vaccine has finished this year too-  January 5, 2020


Yes.

For everyone,

I'll do my best





By the way, I bought pure crystal again.



JEX Pure Crystal Bloom 2.3L [for cats]

Amazon 2268 yen

Last time it was for the bedroom with Keika,
New pure crystals and filters have arrived-   December 18, 2019

This time, I tried a slightly bigger one for the LDK being released.
3 everyone can drink.





The design is almost the same as before,

Is it a little big and tall?






Setting completed.



Immediately, Shion-chan drunk.



Drink a lot--


original Japanese version  → 仕事初めにピュアクリスタル大を  2020年1月6日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...