Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Mokuren-chan gives up on returning home. January 8, 2020



It is a big yawn, Muren-chan.





Licking.

Mokuren-chan, who has successfully completed the vaccine,
Mokuren-chan, the vaccine has finished this year too-  January 5, 2020



In Animal welfare NPO Alma
I sent an e-mail for regular communication once a year.

My mother has returned and the Alma calendar has arrived- January 4, 2020
ルマへの定期連絡しましたー蔵出し子猫木蓮ちゃんー  2019年1月10

This time there was no big report, so it was more than anything.

Alma says a graduation dog off-party is being held.
It's nice to be able to report directly to the pups who have traveled protected and live happily.


I also want to go home with my Mokuren-chan--
I want to show them her healthy appearance--
I thought,

She doesn't remember it in three months, so she's scared of something she doesn't know
That's the story,
That's why I gave up on going home.

By the way, three months for a cat is about five years old.

Well, is it a bit tough?



Do you remember, Alma at home?



"Donna"

Is that so. .

*

When I wrote yesterday that I would like to think about Keika-chan's cold measures,
What is the stress of Keika-chan? Coldness? Another cat cry?   January 7, 2020
"I recommend mixing the air with a circulator."
And gave me advice!
Thank you!

No, actually, I have a circulator I- purchased before,
I don't use it because it makes a huge noise.



"I'm surprised."

It has been stowed somewhere.

I should dispose of it and buy a new one.

Anyway, what is now,



Activate bed person electric blanket,
(This is what I use when I go to sleep)



I turned on the fan heater.
(This is what I use at the dressing room so that I do not get cold after the bath.)



The temperature rises a little.



I feel like she was relaxed...?

I will try various things including replacement by purchase.

Thank you for the advice.
If you are having trouble getting the temperature down in the room, consider a circulator.


original Japanese version  → 木蓮ちゃん、里帰りは断念。  2020年1月8日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...