Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Cost of cats December 2019 -I was taken care of this year too (with toilet image) December 31, 2019



This is Shion-chan.



He's jumping on the edge of the kitchen sink.



Looks happy.


When Shion-chan puts in a room that he can't usually enter,
"Meow--"
That's a really happy voice.




Recently, he ’s in a bad mood,



If Shion-chan is happy, I'm happy too.



Concerns from yesterday-urine test of Shion-chan,
Urine test is not possible-  December 30, 2019

(There is a toilet image below)

:
:
:



I couldn't get it after all.

Sorry---

While I was in the bath and while I was sleeping, Shion-chan has finished the toilet.
(Why don't wake up me ...)



Keika-chan had drink periactin this morning.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays-  December 23, 2019
My last work day of  the year--  December 27, 2019



Last night, her weight dropped to 2905g, right?



But she left dry.
Until now, on the day she drank periactin, she would eat without leaving any dry.
After all, the effect of periactin seems to be gradually weakening.



And after all you like wet over dry.


Now,
This month's cost of cats ,
(Click here for last month →Cost of cats  in November 2019,     December 2, 2019 )

57301 yen

was.


The breakdown is
Mokuren&Asagao  wet   1264 yen
Shion Therapy Food   11127 yen
Keika Therapy Food   2242  yen

Cat sand 6292 yen

Keika re-examination fee   880  yen
Keika internal medicine con save    2200  yen
Keika Rapros  7540 yen
Keika  suppository  231 yen

Pure crystal   2121 yen
Filter replacement  1499 yen

Dental spray  968 yen
Wet shampoo towel  1100  yen

Greenies  3800  yen
Snack  559  yen

Plywood board  10288 yen
Plywood board cutting fee  3030  yen

Brick  2160 yen

was.

that? There should have been another cut of plywood,

whatever. .

*

This year, there were really many things.
2018年12月の猫様代ー今年もお世話になりました。良いお年をー  2018年12月31日


Asagao-chan is getting used by grandson's hands
Treat Asagao-chan's acne,
Put cardboard and plywood on the wall of the new house,
Before I released him, Asagao-chan came out without permission,
Fight G,
Keika-chan was hospitalized,
Shion-chan has urina stone,
Mom reflected on her job change,

It was a year.


Next year,
More peaceful and mediocre,
I want to have a year without anything.



Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan have become quite close friends.



He's still far from Shion-chan.
Even if they meet their faces, the number of things they can't beat is increasing.


But after all,



When Asagao-chan approached, Shion-chan shaaa-







Have a distance.

I hope they can go around this much.
If they stay together for too long,
Because Shion-chan is in a bad mood,
Then I isolate Shion-chan in study room.
They will meet again after a while, or the next day.


I wonder if they can get used to it.


*

Thank you for reading this blog this year.
This year was the year the year of Reiwa began.

on twitter, etc.
People who gave advice and comments,
People who celebrated their birthday,
Thank you very much!
thank you for helping me! !
I was very happy.

Continued next year,
I want to keep blogging without hesitation,
Best regard.


This year was a year with many disasters.
Next year, I ’ll ask you to do a little more (?)
I want to be a comfortable year.

May the new year be a good year for you.

Have a good year ~ 😉



original Japanese version  → 2019年12月の猫様代ー今年もお世話になりましたー(トイレ画像あり)  2019年12月31日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...