Friday, January 3, 2020

Asagao-chan was found-- ^^ January 3, 2020






Asagao-chan was  found---😅😅😅

Well, my mother came to stay at home yesterday,
 Asagao-chan was scared and hid somewhere in the house, right?

I was searching for him.
Emergency. Missing  Asagao-chan in our house. .January 2, 2020


I didn't see the study at first, so I separated Shion-chan and my mother into the study.
I searched around the house that was not large for the rest, but could not find it.
I looked at the study again,
Was there. .


Well, I was surprised.

But I'm glad I found him.

Thank you for your adviceーーー😌




"What happened?"


Even if I give him as usual, he will not easily eat rice,



Only Asagao-chan was given separately, he ate roughly.




He can't seem to go to my mother's LDK.


I read in the book that when a stranger comes, there is a cat that hides in the corner of the house and does not come out.
This is the first pup with such a reaction because other pups were used to it.

Well, get used to it little by little.







It is Keika who does not eat rice as usual.



She lost weight again with 2890g.



Do you not eat dry?

After all, she had another drink of periactin today.



How much will it work this time

I'm giving them something to eat every day. .

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays-  December 23, 2019
My last work day of  the year--  December 27, 2019
Cost of cats December 2019 -I was taken care of this year too (with toilet image) December 31, 2019



Today, I came to visit my mother for the first time.
Pretty many people came.
【番外編】猫寺=豪徳寺へ初詣に詣でてきました 2019年1月3日

 

There was a fortune in the form of zodiac Rat.



cute. . .



What  Daikichi!

I was so happy ~

This year is a good start!




I bought Sachi-Hoko and decorated it.
Isn't it OK?



My mother bought a charm.

It seems to be a dream.

Where should I put it?


original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃん、見つかりましたー^^        2020年1月3日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...