Saturday, April 6, 2019

I bought a new temperature and humidity meter ~ April 5, 2019




It is Keika-chan who has been out of focus.

It is the window of the LDK of a new house (although I have already moved and almost six months left).
猫たちに労いをー猫連れ引越しから3ヶ月経ちましてー  2019年1月29日

It is usually Keika-chan who is isolated in the bedroom,
At night while I was back, while cleaning the toilet and washing dishes after meal,
I am taking her out of the room a little.

She started to walk out in the hallway and so on.







"sniff"



Still,

The first week of April has finally ended.
(It's exactly 5 days)

In my workplace, people decreased from April, and there are also changes in people,
It was a very busy week.
If this lasts a year or so, I will seriously consider stopping it ...

The amount of ice and liquor has increased again. .
Oh my, my weight is,,,,,😱



On the contrary to such a mom, it is Keika-chan who was in trouble without getting his weight back,
Keika-chan, how about new dry?   March 29, 2019
She lost weight a little Keika-chan    March 26, 2019



It increased a little today.
3.060 kg.




If I recommend that she has the leftover rice on the stairs,



she ate a little.



Pak Pak.

Aim for the original 3.1 kg and do your best.



Now,
It seems warm today.

Before that, it was suddenly cold and it seems to catch a cold.
Before that, it was quite hot,
I'm troubled by the temperature difference around here.

Temperature control is firmly in my office,
It is not always cold or hot during work, but
If the temperature difference is large,
During my work,
I am worried about the temperature of my house.

Especially the bedroom where Keika-chan is
It will be very hot when the afternoon sun hits.
It was very hot around October November.

Keika-chan is even free
"Please don't make it hot or cold," said a veterinarian.
Grandma who can not say well.

I am careful about temperature control,
We are troubled with setting of air-conditioner this time!

Moreover, because it is a new home, the difference between the outside air temperature and the room temperature is not yet clearly understood. The first spring of this house is from summer to summer.

So with the network camera I finally got connected,
I finally got a network camera connection!     March 26, 2019
Thermometer in the bedroom with Keika-chan



↑ It is this.
It was dropped by moving, and the back leg is missing, and rabbit supports

I looked into it with my smartphone while I was working,
(Please work)



I can not see the figure of the important thermometer. . .

I can't see the numbers because it's glaring in the dark.
Then the image quality is also bad. .

I am troubled with this!

With that,



I purchased in Nitori on my way home from work, a digital clock.
You can see the temperature and humidity, and the numbers are shiny.
It was 2980 yen for sure.



It is like this.
I feel that the humidity and temperature are a bit hard to see on both sides,

If I turn off the light at night and try to look at the network camera at home,



It looks like it's okay!

Good!
Let's go there!




Let's be careful about temperature so that Keika-chan can be healthy---


original Japanese version → 新しい温湿度計買いました〜  2019年4月5日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...