Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays-  December 23, 2019



This is Shion-chan.



He is standing on the washing machine in the washroom.

He's usually isolated in study room, 
He doesn't get into the bathroom easily.



"This is a thing of the world"

Why do you like that place?


Now,

Every year, my weak season has come.

As usual, it's chri-bochi, alone on Christmas.

Who decided to spend Christmas with your lover?
Is it an event that you spend with your family in foreign countries? Like a tray.
Or recently,
It seems to be a happy holiday without religious color,
Not a holiday.

The perverse me,
"I do not have a Christmas celebration!"
I think every year,



After all, we celebrate something every year. . .

I ordered a cake, and I couldn't eat it alone. . .



Let's eat cats tomorrow.












"I'm looking forward to it."





After having troubled Keika-chan, I gave her periactin in the evening.



Because the weight was gradually decreasing to 2925g.



I want to greet the New Year without any incident.

Mom can take a good rest this winter holiday.
I'll do my best for 4 more days


original Japanese version → メリークリスマスまたはハッピーホリデーだそうです  2019年12月23日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...