Friday, December 27, 2019

My last work day of the year--  December 27, 2019



This is Keika-chan.

She had another drink of Periactin today.
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays-  December 23, 2019



Yesterday's weight was 2890g, and it cut 2900g instead of 3000,
It hurts. . .



Fortunately the effect came out and ate a lot today.



After all, if you do not drink twice a week, you can not maintain your weight, Keika-chan. . .


Now,
Today, mom,
My last work day of  the year--

Well, it feels like it's sloppy and finally reached the end of the year.

What was I saying,
Even last year's  last work day,
It was just as bad.
ママ仕事納めでお疲れ様会  2018年12月28日


This time last year, I didn't think that I was doing a job change job and was squatting down on my self-esteem.
Before that, by this time, I didn't think that I would move one year later and greet Asagao-chanand be sullen.

I think that it is a monotonous life of a lonely single woman, and there are quite various changes.



"Hey change"


Anyway, winter vacation?
At last it seems that I can relax a little with the cats.




"Play Nyoo"






Mokuren-chan was climbing the stairs.



Relax on mom's knees.



I can't help but showing my knees when I see this face.

Her nails hurt me. .
Cat in the toilet; Prohibition order   December 26, 2019


original Japanese version  → 仕事納めでしたー  2019年12月27日




Cat in the toilet ト イ レ Prohibition order December 26, 2019

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...