Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Congratulation Asago-chan, graduation from grandson's hand! March 12, 2019




It is Asagao-chan.


The other day I reported that I came in touch with the glove.
Warmth of the gloves' s Asagao-chan ~ At last I touched him ~ March 1, 2019

However, until now, I used to switch to my hands after first using my grandson's hands.

Finally
From the beginning,
Now I can touch it with gloves!



how is it?

 

Is it here?

 

Are you here?



Do you feel good?



It's a good boy

 

Good.

 

Yes Yes.

 

I'm glad.

It will ring a little throat.






But, he still have my eyes, and he will put himself in his hands.





My grandchild's hand is graduation.
I was indebted

猫慣らし・奥の手孫の手猫の手この手  2019年1月8日
孫の手で慣らし中の朝顔ちゃん、顎だし。  2019年1月11日
Asagao-chan that just sounded a throat & a humidifier that leaked out     February 1, 2019
朝顔ちゃん捕獲成功しました!  2018年10月28日
猫連れ引越ししましたが、、、  2018年10月29日

It was long. . Follow .

Next time I would like to get in touch with my bare hands.

*

I was able to put in the camera the state of such Asagao-chan's meal, please see.



"It's meal-"

 

















Recently, even if there is a mommy, it is more common to come to the bottom and eat rice.
(Sometimes it does not come down)

I thought it was really serious,

Asagao-chan isn't it fat?

It's about the belly. . . .

Hmmm, because it doesn't move. .
All the time in the gauge. .
I want to put it out, but it's still a bit early.
variously. .

Let's go on a diet a little.

He's eating this in the morning now.



Hills Science Diet Cat Food Lite Obesity Adult Cat Weight Care Chicken 2.8 kg

Well, isn't it for cats already obese? ?



Let's reduce the amount. .


original Japanese version  → 祝⭐️朝顔ちゃん、孫の手卒業 !       2019年3月12日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...