Saturday, June 15, 2019

“The Truth I Want to Tell About Tokyo Cat Guardian” June 15, 2019





It was suddenly cool today.



It was rather cold,



I am worried that Keika-chan will not lose her physical condition again.


*


I saw such a complaint site.


The Truth I Want to Tell About Tokyo Cat Guardian

It is a charge site that a protection group named Tokyo Cat Guardian has faked that it reared with an unsanitary gauge or transferred a dead cat.


Not Brutus,

"Tokyo cat guardian, you too !!"

It is feeling.



Tokyo Cat Guardian is a protected cat cafe I visited for the first time and introduced it to this blog.

保護猫カフェ「東京キャットガーディアン」@大塚in豊島区 に行ってきました!(昨日) 2018年4月2日



Tokyo Cat Guardian  Otsuka Sky Shelter


I went in April last year.

According to this site, it seems to have been variously since then.



Read the site,

I am very disappointed.


Following Peace Wanko Japan, Tokyo Cat Guardian also.


It seems that Peace Winds Japan documents have been sent out      June 4, 2019

What should I believe and support? .


And then,
Stupid,
I think.

Now there are many ways to accuse blogs, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
It is useless to try to hide or hide, even if the manager's manager holds down.
Both lie and weird things will come to light in the future.


Furthermore, I think it is also a problem that the administration can not properly guide the organization that went this way.

Really return taxes!
Work properly! !


What does the Animal Welfare Act have been amended for? ! !

The Hugging Day of the Cat & Animal Protection Act revised     June 12, 2019




The ones who come to mind, sad ones,

What is animal protection? .













Hey, Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan?


original Japanese version  →  ”東京キャットガーディアンについてお伝えしたい真実”    2019年6月15日






Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...