Sunday, April 28, 2019

Put bricks into a cardboard box ,,, scheduled. April 28, 2019




It is Shion-chan.



Everyone, GW second day,



How are you spending?



I wish you a happy holiday.



Thank you for your work.



Huh? What's up with you?



I went to bed, it is already.
I'm going to sleep yesterday and today.

The holiday is the end of cultivating the spirit for weekdays.





I can't afford to go out to play.
Yes, there is no.





If I think, from childhood, even when I were at home,
My father slept for a day on holidays.
There was no idea how to go out for a break.
It is about a summer vacation trip.
The paternal grandmother also remembered that she was sleeping, saying that she was ill.

Originally Long sleeper feeling and physical strength are not. Maybe my family line is.

It is about six years ago about half a year in my life that I could sleep eight hours a day.
At that time, I felt like doing something and I felt good.
It was time to get up in the morning and study English.

Now I go to work on weekdays for six hours, so
Sleep for 10 hours or more on the weekend (13 hours of sleep a day),
It feels like I'm somehow alive by repaying my sleeping debt.

How to secure sleeping time on weekdays is the future mom's task.



I want to be a cat and go to bed 20 hours a day. . .


Now,
The other day,
I bought a brick.




It is a rectangular brick.



One 117 yen. (tax included)
It becomes 1170 yen with ten pieces.

I do not think that it is a brick suddenly.
this,
I can use it to hold the cardboard in the corridor
I think that ...

Cardboard stuck on the wall to prevent nail sharpening.
It is very useful if you can process it, it's cheap and you don't care about its appearance,
If it is light, it will fall down with the pattern.

I bought an artificial flower and a vase to see if it can be used to hold it last time,




It was impossible.
The nail sharpening measures sixth edition ・ The vase was impossible for cardboard support    April 6, 2019


So, think of something with a little more weight,



Brick.

As it was outside at the shop, it is dirty with dust.
It will be after washing and drying.

I hope this works well.




You want to go out of the room as soon as possible.



original Japanese version  → 段ボールおさえにレンガ投入、、、予定。  2019年4月28日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...