Friday, June 14, 2019

A new morning water dispenser for Asagao-chan June 14, 2019






It is Asagao-chan.



Nobby.



Please.



Gorogoro.



Suri.



Good boy good boy.



He became a sweet boy.

But when I came back from the outside, when I say "I'm here", he still do shaaaaa. .




Somehow he do nail polishing on the floor joint mats.



He don't use it to clean his nails properly.



Do you dislike cardboard?



He is in isolation in a small room by himself now.

When mom comes back, I pull him out of the gauge, and when I go to bed, I get him out of the gauge.



While covering the walls of the room with cardboard, for example,



It will be possible to overturn all in a little more.

If all can be overturned, I will continue to take out from the gauge.


I decided not to leave the room.

Before he went out to the corridor, he wanted to go out later,
Asagao-chan, first walk    June 5, 2019
I do not know yet if he can leave the room in the future, so I would be sorry to have much hope.

Because I do not know that he can get along well with Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan.
Especially Shion-chan. .

If you really want to be jealous, he may be an isolated life. .









Such Asagao-chan.

Kidney function was a little high by blood collection the other day,
The veterinarian has confirmed that you are drinking water?
2 Nyan double visit was difficult.     May 27, 2019

Well, he's drinking it for a while.

That's why I decided to introduce a new water feeder.



[The latest type of 2019] NPET pet automatic water supply machine WF010 cat dog water dispenser circulation type super-quiet activated carbon filter safety material simple cleaning answering machine correspondence 2.6L large capacity (square-WF010)

With Amazon, 3299 Yen
(I can't buy it anymore. Is it made in China?)










It is a strange feeling.
I can not afford it because it is cheap. .

I should have found only two filters, which should be six. .



It's like this when assembled.



Cho, a little motor does not get down! !



The water flowed once.



Set up in his room,



Asagao-chan, let's drink water.









He went near but he didn't drink it. .

If I leave it for a while, he will drink it.



Drink water.



original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃんに新しく自動給水機を  2019年6月14日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...