Tuesday, June 18, 2019

A mysterious puddle appeared on June 17, 2019




Shion-chan and



Mokuren-chan.



In their room,

today,

A mysterious water pool has appeared.




it's here.
(After cleaning)



Wet catch-me-if-you-can and penguin go to the bathroom.



I wondered if they had vomited, but it was a lot of work.
I thought it was a pee, but it didn't smell.

Say,
Not even after spilling water,
It is not the place where the water bowl was upset.
Not even under the air conditioner. .

Mystery is.

Mystery.

The mystery of the rainy season.








There are a lot of spit.

I have a lot of hair for some reason.
Molten period out of season & Globe Refund     20 May 2019

Shion-chan,
he likes brushing, but

He get angry when I take his hair after his brush,

Hm.


I do not know the meaning, prince. .



"Don't know"


By the way, Mokuren-chan,



When I start brushing,



Start playing with



Gab-gab.



Gabri.



It will hurt. .



Hmmm ..., I do not understand the phenomenon well. .

I pray that it will not appear again.


original Japanese version  → 謎の水たまり出現しました  2019年6月17日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...