Monday, March 16, 2020

A day that was disappointing.   March 15, 2020




It is Shion-chan, my boxed son, yesterday.
We are considering home separation.    March 14, 2020


Today is Sunday.

There are many things I want to do and things I need to do,
I don't get motivated,
It was a bit disappointing day.

Well, I guess the biggest cause was sleeping until 2 pm.
(I got up at 8:30 and gave my cat breakfast and medicine)

However, recently
Corona Corona Corona
A lot of stress is accumulating.

Moreover, if it gets infected, it is treated like a non-national
I'm sorry to get sick and pneumonia. .
I guess the virus doesn't prevent it.

Rather than illness, I'm afraid that various information will be released or criticized.

Because it is troublesome when it becomes a corona, I do not go out on the weekend as much as possible,
I try to get some sleep and physical strength.


What was disappointing today, Part 1

I could not take Shion-chan's urine test.

I summarized urine tests the other day.
Urine test for cats-Summary of current method at home-(Urine image available)   February 25, 2020

Fortunately, Keika-chan has a success rate of about one in two urine collections in the bead strategy.


Thank you very much for Keika-chan's inspection (with urine images)    February 23, 2020
I got the test result of the other day.  February 26, 2020
Keika-chan is back in the beads strategy again (urine image is available)    March 8, 2020
Google Analytics manageable solution & Keika-chan urine test result tel ... March 9, 2020
Keika-chan, urine test result & network camera not connected. .  March 12, 2020

However, Shion-chan does not have a beading strategy.

 


I am still trying to get urine by inserting this paper plate.
I don't think it's a problem if you change it strangely and you don't have to do it again.



Mom always sleeps in the bedroom with Keika,
He sleeps with Prince Shion on Saturday night and asks him to take urine.

But I can't get it! !

Today, I forgot to see his peeing in front of me.

I have been on a therapeutic diet since I was found to have struvite stones. .

Who is frequent urination? (Urine image available) September 3, 2019
Shion-chan, he had given medicine.   September 4, 2019ber 4, 2019
I investigated the cat lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) (with urine images) September 5, 2019
I got a urine test ... but. (Urine image available) September 7, 2019
Shion-chan continues medicine & this time Mokuren-chan? (Urine image available) <Additional notes>  September 14, 2019
Shion-chan was a struvite stone (with urine image)    September 20, 2019
I examined Struvite (with urine image)    September 22, 2019
Right hand swollen after being bitten by a cat ~ As soon as possible . September 25, 2019
Shion-chan, he had a medical examination in Carrie (with urine image)   September 28, 2019
We received a therapeutic meal. It's expensive, therapeutic food.    October 4, 2019
I got a urine test for Shion-chan& Cat sand is still paper and wood (with urine image)   October 9, 2019
Shion-chan antibiotics finished & Disaster prevention measures for typhoons ② October 11, 2019


We are considering whether to get a paper plate that is a little smaller and easy to insert.


What was disappointing today 2




Catland CLD-240 Brown

At the end of last year, I made a rush order with my hometown tax payment.

We received a donation of 45,000 yen to Kakuda City, Miyagi Prefecture.

It arrived about a month ago and was left at the entrance.

I need to assemble it soon.









"Must be two people"

I don't know .

so,

After all,

Could not be assembled today.








I'm glad you liked it before assembling. .



What was disappointing today 3




Keika who had me drink periactin yesterday,
We are considering home separation.    March 14, 2020



For some reason my weight has been rather reduced today,
She had periactin drink today too. .



She should have eaten quite a bit,
Why---

Every day periactin is quite a shock.



Eat, Keika-chan, yeah.



original Japanese version  → 色々残念だった日。  2020年3月15日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...