Wednesday, October 9, 2019

I got a urine test for Shion-chan& Cat sand is still paper and wood (with urine image) October 9, 2019



This is Shion-chan.



On the cat tower,



He seems a bit boring.


Shion-chan was diagnosed with struvite stones,
Basic isolation alone
It is.

Who is frequent urination? (Urine image available) September 3, 2019
Shion-chan, he had given medicine.   September 4, 2019ber 4, 2019
I investigated the cat lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) (with urine images) September 5, 2019
I got a urine test ... but. (Urine image available) September 7, 2019
Shion-chan continues medicine & this time Mokuren-chan? (Urine image available) <Additional notes>  September 14, 2019
Shion-chan was a struvite stone (with urine image)    September 20, 2019
I examined Struvite (with urine image)    September 22, 2019
Right hand swollen after being bitten by a cat ~ As soon as possible . September 25, 2019
Shion-chan, he had a medical examination in Carrie (with urine image)   September 28, 2019
We received a therapeutic meal. It's expensive, therapeutic food.    October 4, 2019


When I check his urine and when he encounter an abnormality, I won't know who you are.




Oh dear,
If he meets with Asagao-chan, he will be threatened.
There is also the implication of stress reduction.



“I ’m going to be crazy”

Sorry, Asagao-chan is not bad ...



From the time mom returns to sleep time, he opens up a little and sees him Asagao-chan.

After all, it seems like "Shah" doesn't change when he pass by ...
It seems to be able to take a distance than before ...
It's an indefinite relationship.

Shion-chan,

To the vet
"Take a urine test again."
we were said,

It's hard to get it. .


When I took the paper bowl to enter the toilet, Shion-chan got out of the toilet and couldn't take it.

I tried several times,

finally,
At 1:25 this morning
I finally got it! !

:
:
(There is a urine image)
:
:




Thanks,
Enter the toilet, do the toilet style,
When I insert it after a little pee comes out,
It seems to come out well to the end! !




I immediately put a syringe in a container and submitted it to the animal hospital!

The urine looks pretty beautiful,
What about the result?




It ’s pounding.

I hope the results are good. .


Speaking of toilets,

New cat sand purchased the other day,
A new cat sand order is also inadvertently mama, October 7, 2019



Iris Oyama THE Deodorant Cat Sand 5L x 4 Bags (Bulk Purchase)



I returned it.


I checked with the local government,
“I think that cat sand sold in general is fine (with burning garbage).”
I was told,

After worries,

I wonder if I should stop minerals. . .


So I bought it again,




Iris Oyama Paper Cat Sand 7L x 6 Bags (Bulk Purchase)

3148 yen on Amazon

75 yen per liter




Hitachi Chemical's wooden cat sand 6L x 6 pieces (case sale)

2875 yen on Amazon

79.83 yen per liter


I wonder if paper and wood will almost certainly sprout.
Regenerated pulp seems to be kind to the earth.

If cats were originally desert creatures,
It would be better to be close to real sand,
It's impossible to have a real sandy toilet.

The mineral system may be closer to the soil and closer to the sand,
After all, it ’s something you use a lot,
By all means, availability and ease of disposal are important.


Mix little by little with the current cat sand,
I'm going to look at which one looks better.





Ne, Shion-chan.

You are  great to have medicine and eat a therapeutic meal.

I hope you get better soon.



original Japanese version  → 紫苑ちゃんの尿検査取れましたー&猫砂はやっぱり紙と木で(尿画像あり)  2019年10月9日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...