Sunday, February 23, 2020

Thank you very much for Keika-chan's inspection (with urine images) February 23, 2020




This is Keika-chan.

Today, it was one day and it was Keika-chan's inspection.

We're tired---

Oh we're tired---



"I'm tired."

Hey, I'm tired, too.

I'm tired and have a lot of information today,
I don't know if it will work out,
I want to follow in chronological order. .




The first is a continuation from yesterday night.
Cat Festival at Cat's Day ~ Vomiting for urine test (image available)      February 22, 2020

Operation Beads continues.
To take urine for urinalysis,
To have the toilet with beads in the gauge pee.

:
:
(With urine image)
:
:



This time at last she only gave me urine.

At midnight AM 2. .

It's USHIMITU-DOKI when the plants and trees sleep. .

It was too late for me to sleep, and I realized I was fortunate or unhappy.

Rub my sleepy eyes and take urine. .



When tilted, urine collects in the corners.



If you put a syringe there and pull it, it seems that the beads do not enter.
I'm a little sad that I'm getting better little by little. .



I got it.



Put it in the case and close the cap to complete.



Well, maybe it's a bit cloudy ...



Yeah, maybe not transparent.



I got your urine test, Keika-chan.



"..."

In fact, before the test, only water is available from 21:00 the day before.
Hey poor. .



Ready to take in the refrigerator.


So at 11 o'clock, I left Keika-chan at the animal hospital.

Today the usual female veterinarian
Resting due to poor physical condition
It was
Well, it ’s such a time. .

So, I saw Shion-chan before,
Veterinarian of a young man feeling a little cold was acting.

I asked Katsura to return home.

The call of the end came after 15 o'clock,

Mom sleeps tired. .
I went to pick up around 17 o'clock,
It was around 18:30 when we were all over.


This time we performed a total of three tests.

①Urinalysis brought (I forgot to get a copy of the result)
Hemorrhage has been observed and cystitis may be present.
Antibiotics were given.

② Blood test





Anemia progressed from the previous time.
Decreased renal function near the upper end of the normal range.
No other major anomalies.
It is said that anemia is renal anemia.

③Ultrasonic examination (I forgot to get a copy of the result)

Liver: There is a previous mass but no change in size
Pancreas: There is an abnormality in the whitened part. We need to look at the progress.
Kidney: No atrophy, but changes in middle tube.
Bladder: There is a prominent projection, but no change in size. Unknown about cystitis.
Gastrointestinal: No major abnormalities were observed.

It was such a result. .

This is the fourth ultrasonic examination at this hospital.

Keika-chan, sonography three times, October 27, 2019
Keika-chan, ultrasound inspection   October 14, 2019
Keika-chan, 4 weeks after leaving the hospital & Shion-chan who wants to eat a therapeutic meal (with urine image)   September 20, 2019I went to visit Keika-chan in hospital. . . August 20, 2019







So I got a lot of medicine.



This is Keika-chan's medicine.
Conserv,  Raprus and Periactin.



Then I got a new antibiotic for cystitis.
One tablet once a day.



When you put periactin, one dose is like this!
I'm going to be full with medicine! ! !



"No medicine"

Drink it without saying that

I'm sorry a lot



The effect of periacutin came out and ate dinner.

By the way, the weight was 2880g at the hospital.

Drinking antibiotics for 10 days,



Another urinalysis.

Also ...orz...




We have also consulted about Shion-chan's vomiting with blood.
This cat did not go,



Also a stomach medicine.


Such a thing, today's cost,

First, Keika-chan,



Reexamination fee ¥ 880
Blood test ¥ 8470
Oral medication / prescription fee for 10 days (antibiotics) 3,300 yen
Oral medication / prescription fee 30 days (others) 4400 yen
Urine test ¥ 2200



At least, 26950 yen! !
Doher.



+ Shion-chan's stomach for 14 days 2640 yen.


Mmmmmmm . .


It takes a day for each test, so it's hard.

in addition,

Inspect every time,

"so?"

I think that. .

I know that kidney function is only getting worse,
Every time I inspect it, I find that this is bad,
What is it?

I'm sorry to be bitter.
I'm so tired today.
good night. .


original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん検査いろいろお疲れ様でしたー(尿画像あり)  2020年2月23日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...