Thursday, March 12, 2020

Keika-chan, urine test result & network camera not connected. . 3 March 12, 2020




This is Keika-chan.



I received a copy of the result of a urine test on the phone the other day.
Google Analytics manageable solution & Keika-chan urine test result tel ... March 9, 2020

 




Here is the previous one ↓

 


Thank you very much for Keika-chan's inspection (with urine images)    February 23, 2020
I got the test result of the other day.  February 26, 2020
Keika-chan is back in the beads strategy again (urine image is available)    March 8, 2020


Almost the same.
After all RBC> 30 with occult blood
This time there is no cloudiness, there is a little WBC, there are fat droplets,
Last time there were bacteria.


The vet told me to look at this,
I have to wait and see



I thought,




She's left a lot of rice today





The weight is just 2900g. .
Has the effect of Peliactin already finished?

It's sick. .

Should I still take antibiotics?

Hmm. .

to worry. . .





Anyway,

It was quite warm yesterday

It's pollen flying!

I'm masked because of the corona,
As you talk, it becomes increasingly painful,
I was angry when I talked with my mask off. .

Moooo-----



The bedroom where Keika is warmed up during the day.
I wonder if heating is good in the daytime
I set the timer off before going out and went out.

 


During work, I wonder if the temperature in the bedroom where Keika-chan is, I tried to see it with a network camera,




I can't connect for some reason. . .

Again! !


Temperature and humidity management at seasons change is serious.     February 24, 2019
I finally got a network camera connection!     March 26, 2019
A network camera that does not connect with the slightly standing tail     April 10, 2019
I have returned the network camera.     May 17, 2019


I'm really not good at setting up this kind of internet connection anymore
It's sick. .

(After that, I managed to connect. It was nice.)




 

Exercise bike not used here.

Before moving, I left it in my bedroom,
After moving, I kept it in LDK due to various arrangements.

This time I changed my style and returned to my new bedroom.


 

Slippery. .



Rumbling. .










Looks like a favorite.
(I don't know why)



You're glad to see my bike again, Keika-chan.


original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん、尿検査の結果&ネットワークカメラ繋がらず。。  2020年3月12日








Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...