Thursday, September 26, 2019

Right hand swollen after being bitten by a cat ~ As soon as possible . September 25, 2019



 

Look at this swollen my right hand. .



Can you see the degree of swelling compared to the left hand?


yesterday,
To Shion-chan,
It is a bit that has been bitten.
Periactin & Bloodshed Catastrophe Again-Constipation and Diarrhea-  <Additional notes>   September 24, 2019




I didn't take a break today,
Cold pita bought at my own Loxonin + convenience store etc ..

 



I was out there.

The swelling is getting worse. . .

It is swollen more than the last time it was bitten. .

Is it okay until tomorrow?


And worried,


I went to the clinic at night!



Let's visit in the daytime

I'm sorry----.

There is no such exchange,
They were  kind nurse and doctor.





Have an antibiotic infusion,

 

In addition, internal antibiotics, pain relief loxoprofen and gastric rebamipide.
Antibiotic gentasin to apply to wounds.


 


Occupy 2700 yen.


After all, 30% insurance is big.

If it is at your own expense, 9000 yen?

I came back saying I should drip while swollen.




If you look online,

If you are bitten by a cat,
It seems better to wash immediately and consult a medical institution.

Regarding animal bites, response to animal bites


If you put it for a day, it will swell like my hand.


As an infection,
There seems to be a lot of pasteurellosis. (Wiki)
Pasteurellosis-Saitama Veterinary Medical Association
Maybe this is this? .

The rest is cat scratch disease. (Wiki)
Cat Scratch Disease | Cat Infectious Diseases Study Group

I think it's scary because there are rabies (wiki) and tetanus (wiki).





Well, it ’s Shion-chan, the culprit,



We received the wet therapy meal I had ordered.
Keika-chan, 4 weeks after leaving the hospital & Shion-chan who wants to eat a therapeutic meal (with urine image)   September 20, 2019

 



Royal Canaan Yurinaly S / O Aging

1 box of 12 pieces 2786 yen
1 pack 232 yen
It's more than 4 packs of regular rice. . .







Do you eat it?



I tried to open it, but



Do not eat. . .



Mix with regular rice,



He managed to eat a little. .

Ohhhhhー


I'm in trouble--




But it's spoiled and cute. .



You're a bad guy, you really are.



original Japanese version  →  猫に噛まれて腫れ上がった右手〜受診はお早めに。  2019年9月25日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...