Saturday, October 12, 2019

Shion-chan antibiotics finished & Disaster prevention measures for typhoons ② October 11, 2019





This is Shion-chan.



He's standing in the dead space under the bookshelf next to the study desk.



If I have a net to take him to an animal hospital,
Barre,
Super anger.



I finally gave up taking him. . .

Only mom visits.

I asked the veterinarian about the results of the urine test I had the other day.
I got a urine test for Shion-chan& Cat sand is still paper and wood (with urine image)   October 9, 2019



It seems that the results of urinalysis are better than before.
Antibiotics that have been out for a long time have ended
Crackling crackling. . .

In the future, I will continue with the therapeutic diet,

A month later I decided to take another urine test.






Only urine test, 2200 yen.



Well, less than a month and 10 days after the first symptom. . .

Who is frequent urination? (Urine image available) September 3, 2019
Shion-chan, he had given medicine.   September 4, 2019ber 4, 2019
I investigated the cat lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) (with urine images) September 5, 2019
I got a urine test ... but. (Urine image available) September 7, 2019
Shion-chan continues medicine & this time Mokuren-chan? (Urine image available) <Additional notes>  September 14, 2019
Shion-chan was a struvite stone (with urine image)    September 20, 2019
I examined Struvite (with urine image)    September 22, 2019
Right hand swollen after being bitten by a cat ~ As soon as possible . September 25, 2019
Shion-chan, he had a medical examination in Carrie (with urine image)   September 28, 2019
We received a therapeutic meal. It's expensive, therapeutic food.    October 4, 2019


It takes time,
Cat stones. . .




Fortunately, Shion-chan.



Now,

A typhoon will come tomorrow.

Mom was very busy today.
New toy favorites & Disaster prevention measures for typhoons ① October 10, 2019

After work is over,
I bought bread, canned goods, paper plates and batteries at convenience stores (I didn't have much bread anymore)
Fill up the gasoline at the gas station (it was a line),
I tried to take Shion-chan to the animal hospital (can't take him)
I went to the home center and purchased typhoon countermeasure goods.



Fortunately, a lot of curing tapes were sold at the home center where I went.
(I was worried because there was information that it was sold out)
Curing tape with information that it should be pasted to prevent scattering of windows,
Blue sheets and ropes caught by other people (I don't think I can stick them alone)
I bought a rag for it.

After going home, giving the cats medicine, changing the toilet and water,
Day 2 of typhoon countermeasures.


Continuing yesterday, I put my veranda flower pots in my house,
Lower the window where you can lower the shutter,
For windows without shutters,



I put a curing tape.

I'm not really good at this kind of work. . .
I can't stick it straight, it bends,



The screen door is also in the room.

It ’s such a time.

I'm going to put water in the bath tomorrow. .


What will happen tomorrow today? .

Makes us worry, right.


My biggest concern at home is



Keika-chan's ultrasound examination is scheduled for 14th.
Keika-chan, 4 weeks after leaving the hospital & Shion-chan who wants to eat a therapeutic meal (with urine image)   September 20, 2019

Whether it can be received safely. . .

My appetite has also dropped, but since I'm fasted before the test, Periactin is poor. . .



The strongest typhoon this year!
I wish you all the best to meet you again!

Let's get through with everyone.


original Japanese version  → 紫苑ちゃん抗生剤終了&台風への防災対策を②  2019年10月11日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...