Sunday, September 8, 2019

I got a urine test ... but. (Urine image available) September 7, 2019



It is out of focus Shion-chan.



Somehow the photo of my iphone is not so good recently.



There are only such out-of-focus photos.

Isn't the Apple Timer already picco-pico?
It's my iphone, SE no matter what.

This size is just right for my little hand,
I hope somehow a new SE will come out.
I wonder if it will last. .


Now,
Yesterday, when Keika-chan's visit,
Keika-chan, 2 weeks after leaving the hospital-September 6, 2019

I also received a complete urine test for Shion-chan.

Even when I was investigating earlier, it seems that it is better to test urine for cystitis or urinary tract disease.
Who is frequent urination? (Urine image available) September 3, 2019
Shion-chan, he had given medicine.   September 4, 2019ber 4, 2019
I investigated the cat lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) (with urine images) September 5, 2019


This is what I got.



A container for syringes and urine.

Oh, it ’s a (human) health checkup


I got it once,
Surely Shion-chan would be impossible,
I gave up halfway,


I got it!

Miracle ...

:

(Urine image available)

:



Insert this paper container down when you start urine in the toilet,
I was able to take it so well!

Suck with a syringe,
Put it in a container.



Completed! !

It was good
If I take it to the animal hospital, I can have it tested

I thought, but,,

I got it

After 7 o'clock at night.

It ’s closed, animal hospital. . . orz ..


I can't help it, so I put it in the refrigerator and take it tomorrow morning.

Well, it's impossible, because time has passed

Let's take it and listen for the time being. .


Such Shion-chan,
To make it easier to pee, I'm only giving wet food now.

But,

Eating is not good. .




He's eating



Stop on the way.

Also recommend,



He's eating ...

It is a repetition.


What I'm giving now is Felix.




Even if he does his best for a day, it is 4 bags.





Since it is 1.3 bags per kg of body weight,
It ’s not enough.(his weight is around 5kg)

Would you like to eat a little more?



"It's already nice"


Well ...


original Japanese version → 尿検査とれました、、、が。。(尿画像あり)  2019年9月7日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...