Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I got the test result of the other day.  February 26, 2020





This is Keika-chan.


Mom came back from work,
"I'm home"
I say hello,



"..."



Puip.



Hey.

It has been a painful response. .

It's sick. .



Today's weight of Keika-chan is



2935g!
OK.



Today, Mom, I came to the veterinary clinic on my way home from work.



The therapeutic food of Shion-chan, which I ordered, arrived.

This time I ordered three boxes.







It is 8090 yen at -5%.

Gummy. .



The other day, Keika-chan had various tests.
Thank you very much for Keika-chan's inspection (with urine images)    February 23, 2020

A female veterinarian who has always seen Katsura-chan when she stopped today was resurrected.
(I was absent due to poor physical condition on the day of the examination)

When I said I forgot to get a copy of my sonography and urinalysis, I asked her to explain the results again.




 

bladder.

 

liver.

 

Right kidney.

 

Left kidney

 

pancreas.



Urinalysis.


He told me that it was because of something in the pancreas that he had no appetite.
(What is something?)

Bladder bleeding is not so bad, so if antibiotics didn't help, that's it.

There is anemia in the blood sampling result, but the renal function is not so bad, may it stop falling around here?

However, it was said that if the anemia progressed further, he might not have given injections of blood boosters.

Once a week,

One time is $ 8000.


Is it 32,000 yen per month? .


By the way, humans use a drug called erythropoietin for renal anemia.
There are many types,
Kyowa Hakko Kirin's Nesp is 7873 yen with 40μg injection

It may be different because their weight is different,


I wonder if I eat out less. .




"You'll do your best"

Yup. . .


original Japanese version → 先日の検査結果をもらってきました。  2020年2月26日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...