Monday, March 16, 2020

Delicious rice with sprinkle March 16, 2020





This is Keika-chan.

Hello from under the dirt prevention sheet on the comforter.
(No meaning of sheet)



It's cute like a Tsuchinoko, and I take many photos,



She has been done.



Turn here-----


Lose weight,
Keika who decided to drink Periactin yesterday and one day before yesterday.
We are considering home separation.    March 14, 2020
A day that was disappointing.   March 15, 2020


This is Bad if I have to her  eat more,
This is the product that I put in.



Smack Gold Sprinkle Domestic Charcoal Grilled Bonito 3.5g x 3

Amazon 898 yen

Pre-purchased and used all the time
Sprinkled on a cat, it was sprinkled too much    June 13, 2019



MiawMiaw Sprinkle Stick and Bonito 3g x 6 Pack x 10

I looked for it on Amazon, but couldn't find it and it was a change of type.







Really, bonito.



I sprinkled it.



What? Is it a sprinkle effect?



The evening weight is 3020g!!!
I don't know if it's a sprinkling effect or the effect of continuous use of periactin,



Eat a lot, Keika-chan.


original Japanese version  →  ふりかけかけておいしいご飯を  2020年3月16日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...