Sunday, November 10, 2019

We still use Periactin. . . November 9, 2019





Keika-chan.

The other day, I was relieved that her weight exceeded 3kg.
Hot carpet start  November 6, 2019

Her appetite dropped from the day before yesterday,



Try with wet,



I crushed Kalkan wet and dry,



Mix,



We tried



Weight has been reduced to 2935g!

I gave Periactin today.



It was effective and ate.

Why don't you have an appetite?
Increase appetite! I examined periactin.   August 25, 2019
Periactin & Bloodshed Catastrophe Again-Constipation and Diarrhea-  <Additional notes>   September 24, 2019
Periactin again… Is there an effect?    October 2, 2019
Typhoon passing & slightly dropping Periactin   October 12, 2019
I went to "Kichijoji cat festival" ② Cafe Zenon-October 15, 2019
Weighing together & Periactin input    October 23, 2019
Keika-chan, how about your cat house?   November 2, 2019

Although there was no abnormality in the inspection. . .
Keika-chan, sonography three times, October 27, 2019




Why is n’t it? .

I don't know what is wrong.

what,
she doesn’t eat rice, she loses weight, she drinks Periactin, she eats, she's temporarily back, she doesn’t eat again,
This is a repetition.

I'm worried about what it was. .

Well. . .





By the way, Mom attends a work-related study session today and is tired and has a headache.
(I usually don't use headaches ...)

I'm going to sleep today

See you tomorrow


original Japanese version  → やっぱりペリアクチン使うの。。。  2019年11月9日






Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...