Sunday, November 10, 2019

This time with a plywood board to prevent nail sharpening   November 10, 2019




It is 3 cats from the LDK perspective.

 

"Put me in"

A protective sheet was attached to protect the LDK wallpaper.
LDK's nail sharpening measures continued,,,   October 26, 2019

However, it is impossible to cover all with protective sheets. . .
Until now, it was covered with cardboard.

The third countermeasure against nail sharpening · Restarting corrugating work -     March 10, 2019
Nail sharpening measures fourth ・ corrugated board-work continuance-    March 23, 2019
Anti-abrasive measures on the wall · Wallpaper protection sheet collapse   April 2, 2019
The nail sharpening measures sixth edition ・ The vase was impossible for cardboard support    April 6, 2019
Shion-chan, you too,!He has deep nails on wallpaper    April 9, 2019
Nail sharpening measures eighth edition ・ inside the stairs     April 15, 2019
Nail sharpening measures ninth, inside the stairs completion    April 23, 2019
Nail sharpening measures 10th round, completed under the stairs     June 7, 2019
Nail sharpening measures 11th · completed upper the stairs   July 08, 2019
Corridor measures from the 12th bullet ・ stairs completion of nail sharpening, ... But G appearance. . July 25, 2019
Ready to be released soon LDK, wallpaper protection sheet, and plywood board  September 23, 2019 


But the old new house
I found out that quite  G
I don't want to add more cardboard,


Next time,
Instead of corrugated cardboard,
I decided to stand in front of the wallpaper.

I bought a plywood board long ago,
It seems that it is necessary to cut according to the pillar and outlet of the room.

It ’s impossible to cut a board,
I'm looking for a place where I can bring it off.
(Not yet found)

Today, I wrote a line to cut in preparation for bringing in.



It is a plywood board.

Measure the location of the room you plan to lean on,

 

Draw a line with a ruler and a pen to finish.

I bought 5 copies, but it was impossible to protect the wallpaper of all LDKs.

Next time, we will measure it in advance and ask you to cut it when you buy the board.
(Most home centers seem to cut only the people who bought them.)


Somehow this year I want to finish protecting the wallpaper up to LDK. .


Everyone wants to join the warm LDK,







I'll do my best ~

original Japanese version  → 爪研ぎ防止に今度はベニヤ板を  2019 年11月10日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...