Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Periactin & Bloodshed Catastrophe Again-Constipation and Diarrhea- September 24, 2019





Keika-chan.

I just went to the animal hospital last Friday,
Keika-chan, 4 weeks after leaving the hospital & Shion-chan who wants to eat a therapeutic meal (with urine image)   September 20, 2019

After that, her appetite dropped,





The amount of remaining rice has increased. .




She lost some weight. .

I was worried,
I tried to drink Periactin this morning.




It's an allergic drug with side effects that promoted appetite.
Increase appetite! I examined periactin.   August 25, 2019

After all it works,
She ate rice!





The wet that I gave in the morning



Peroli.



After that, dry



Peroli.

I gave wet at night, but are eating well.

I thought,

What about poop?
Keika-chan, who didn't appear yesterday today?

She did n’t eat for a while,
constipation?

She didn't eat it, so constipation would be good,
If she has a stomach illness and have no appetite and constipation,
If she forcibly increase her appetite with drugs,
Was it rather bad?

...
......
………






She's not vomiting,
The sound of the stomach seems to be heard.

Well, I see the situation.

If not, it ’s a hospital again. .

*

on the other hand,



He's the angry Shion Prince.

Today poop has a little diarrhea,
It was on the edge of the toilet.
(Image is self-explanatory)

I wonder if I'm stepping on my feet
If you hold and wipe it,

Rampage

In a bloody catastrophe. . .




Try it, mom's hand. .
It is also. .
Shion-chan who got stuck in a toy and couldn't get away, rampage   July 12, 2019
大暴れ紫苑ちゃん・ワクチンやめたい、、、  2019年1月13日

It hurts. .

I wish I had gloves.

A real domestic dog is bitten by a domestic cat. . .






Was mom's hand delicious?



Fortunately, therapeutic food is always eaten while being mixed with rice.
I've been peeing a lot and there is almost no hematuria anymore.
I wonder if there is also an effect of mixing water with wet so that it can be taken.
Who is frequent urination? (Urine image available) September 3, 2019
Shion-chan, he had given medicine.   September 4, 2019ber 4, 2019
I investigated the cat lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) (with urine images) September 5, 2019
I got a urine test ... but. (Urine image available) September 7, 2019
Shion-chan continues medicine & this time Mokuren-chan? (Urine image available) <Additional notes>  September 14, 2019
Shion-chan was a struvite stone (with urine image)    September 20, 2019
I examined Struvite (with urine image)    September 22, 2019


As for diarrhea, he has been taking antibiotics for a long time, he has a lot of water and a lot of wet foods, I think that he has been cooled by turning on the air conditioner, and there are many things I can think about.




Do you drink biofermin?
But I do n’t think I ’d use antibiotics.

Will you consult if it continues for a moment?

You can't hear the belly sound like Keika-chan. .

I wonder if I was wrong. . . Please. . .


*

That's why it was 2 contrasting today. . .

Good grief,,



<Postscript September 25>

afterwards,

Around 5am,

Keika-chan Unyo came out!




It was good.

You did your best.

original Japanese version → ペリアクチン&流血の大惨事・アゲイン〜便秘と下痢と〜  2019年9月24日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...